childrens fears

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
chloe is petrified of fluff :dohh: yes i know u may laugh at this but it is driving me dolally!!!! she is adamant tht every spec of dirt on the ground is a spider! i have no idea why it is and thot it was a phase, but 1 month on and its still as strong! she hates baths as if theres any foreign objects floating thn she screams the place down! she can look at pics of spiders etc ok but is scared of fluff!!!

:lol: sorry but that did make me giggle a little.

Have you tried getting her to help you get rid of the fluffs? Like for example a dust bunny you might find (not saying your haous is dirty of course!) let her help you get rid of it.

Blah im so crap at explaining lol.
Its something i saw on supernanny, a little girl was afraid of a monster in the dark so it was suggested that her and her daddy cast a spell to get rid of the "monster" and after that she had no fear.

Dunno if Chole is a little young for something like that???

poor lass, Ewan is scared of the hoover! if i say mummy hoover? Ewan says No don like!

see she can pick it up ok, its mainly in teh bath tht shes scared of it, so aside from goin fishing b4 she goes in the bath theres not much i can do lol!

Maddie is scared of .....

Nothing i don't think :)

xxx

alana is scared of the bath too, wont get near it. its been like this for 6 months now... i was told is was a phase... pppffff we will see

Maddie hates the dark actually .... Like me lmfao!

xxx

Chloe sounds so like Dior
i remeber you saying she dont like the hover too

lol Dior is the same if the door bell rings she used to cry and hide in the corner, if a stranger spoke to her she would hide mehind me shake and cry it was upsetting at first but i have been trying so hard to get her confidence up and Nursery has helped loads.

shje seen me scream at a spider the other day thenm she copied me if she seen a speck of dirst she would hold her mouth and shout "kris help" (what i done)
so now if i see a ladybird i try and tell her how nice it is and pretty she dont fall for it she is still scared but getting loads better and i dont show my fear to her

Harley is the opposit he dont care he crys that i wont let him eat bugs lol

poor lass, Ewan is scared of the hoover! if i say mummy hoover? Ewan says No don like!

that is so cute... jacob is scared of celotape... :wacko: he goes crazy when i pull it.. think it's the noise! he hates squeeze bottles when they come to the end and make that farty noise! and he hates dirty hands...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->