• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Chills and cold spells? And symptom spotting

skypink.mommy

Reaction score
:flower: hello!

Ahh the joys of TWW! No matter how hard I tell myself to stop symptom spotting I can't help but do it anyway :dohh:

I have a full feeling in my uterus, sensitive breasts and im a lil cranky today, also I want nachos...which could just mean I want nachos but anyway ....

Chills ?? Why do I have chills? I have been sneezy , have a light headache and on and off chills and cold spells...anyone else ? Anyone know why? Am I going crazy?

hahahaa :)... you are not alone love!! i am also in my TWW and as much as i try not to symptom spot, i just cant help it!! how many dpo are u?? how long u been TTC for?? i am possibly 5dpo, i was emotional/moody yesterday, the temples on the sides of my head are painful when i touch them... i been wanting to eat more salty foods..... but heyy we wont know until we take a HPT lol... when r u testing in hopes for your BFP???? xxx

also... your symptoms can possibly mean early pregnancy!!!

Hey dmestiza!
I am 5dpo, and driving myself nuts! Lol I had some very very faint light brown mucus? Never had that before! Hoping it's implantation bleeding and not the :witch:
I just started TTC again this year , gave myself a year break after my losses and wanted my body to recoup, but this is the first time I've actually tried with opks and being healthy in every aspect ....so I'm hopeful

Have you checked for fever? Cold chills could be a good sign, as well as a fever

I'm only 3dpo or else I'd be analyzing every little thing there is, so I feel ya :blush:

I have had the chills a couple times in the past week. I don't have a fever and I am definitely not sick! lol My breasts are felling huge and showing lots of veins. I feel like my bra barely fits!

I have been eating more Nachos too!! lol I am constantly hungry.

I feel really bloated as well.

This TWW is driving me nuts!

No not sick at all my temp is normal I was scared I was getting sick, seems like I randomly get chills then they're gone happened once today! Yeah I see veins on mine too, I never really stare at them so not sure if they were there before but deff feel sore my nipples feel weird if I change my bra they feel so sensitive!
Bloated here too makes me look a couple of months along lol

I go from having a hot flash all day, to having the chills at night but my skin still feels warm. I thought I was getting sick because I work at a day care and all of our kiddos have the flu. But nothing yet. Hoping you get your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"