chinese food?

emmasmama

Reaction score
i ahve been vraving chinese food and was just wondering if anybody heard anything on weather or not you can eat chinese food whie pregnant? my oh has said that no u can not eat it just wondering if this was true or not thanks for your answers hope everone have a safe and healthy pregnancy

I've been eating it. I thought it was okay! :)

I sure hope we can because I have eaten it several times :) Its not a good idea to have too much because of the sodium and the msg. BUt I think once or twice is okay... I hope lol!

I sure hope so, millions of pregnant Chinese women eat it everyday! :haha: I think the biggest thing to watch for is restaurants that add MSG.

I've been loving it every week but last week had a horrible experience,they had put to much MSG in it and me and dh were awake all night like we had been on drugs with palpatations so I would definitely request no MSG Hun xx

Of course you can! As long as its a reputable take away place or restaurant. I have eaten it in my last two pregnancies and have been fine. I would advise the same caution with fish or any other guidelines that you already know about. I have eaten prawns in a curry numerous times. As long as they are hot..theres no problem. Just dont reheat it afterwards.

Yes it is fine! Go easy on the sodium intake and make sure your meat is thoroughly cooked.

I havent heard that you cant plus as an occaisonal meal out and if chinese is it then go ahead xx

I hope so as I had it last night. What is MSG?

I hope so as I had it last night. What is MSG?

Msg is Monosodium glutamate which is a high salt flavering but asked my oh who is a chef and he says that its in all our fast food, ie mcd indian chinese bk kfc etc and its just about eating in moderation, hope this helps xx

I've been eating it, a few weeks back I had 3 in a week lol

I enjoyed a lovely king prawn and chicken chow mein last night.

x

LOL! I have had sooo much bad food this time sometimes I feel guilty but Braiden is growing fine. I looove chineses ive had it loads as well as other things on a reg basis. I dunno how I have only gained 5 pounds after losing 6 and its taken 5 months! ROFL!

yup is fine to eat i love chinese but with my constant thirst i find it hard to eat :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->