Chinese Gender Chart...was it right?

kkristennn

Reaction score
I was wondering how many of you looked at the gender prediction chart and it was actually correct for you? One site says it 90% of the time correct.

It says "girl" for me and if that's correct I would be so excited because that's what I want. OH wants a boy so we shall see. My gender scan is not until Dec 23, so I got a ways more to go. Let me know how i turned out for you. O:)

It was right for me! It said girl, and she's all girly!

It was also right when I went back and put the info in for my son.

It was right for both my best friend's daughters.

It was right for another friend's daughter.

Only one person I know it wasn't right for. :) But its odds SEEM greater than 50/50 that you'd expect, at least in my circle!

Make sure you're doing one that either converts to lunar age for you, or convert yourself.

wrong for me! it said my baby was going to be a boy and she's all girl!

It says this one will be a boy! Soo i find out Jan 13th... Now im just waiting. I didnt do it with my daughter so i have no comparism

it seems to be right for most of you. i hope it's right for me!

it was right for me it said boy and we are having a little man x

Wrong for me. It said girl. It's a boy!

According to the Chinese Gender Chart, I'm pregnant with a girl. Based on my anomaly scan, I must be carrying a really manly girl... because my son was showing his boy parts proudly! :haha: :haha:

It said boy for me and my LO is definitely a boy :thumbup:

It was wrong for me. I was predicted a girl and we are having a BOY!! :)

It was wrong for my son, so I'm hoping it will be wrong again this time so I'll get my girl

it was right for me too, it said girl and im having a girl.old wives tale turned out to be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->