• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Chinese Gender Chart...was it right?

Wrong - it said my baby was to be a boy... its a girl!! hehe!

Wrong for me, it's a boy, and that was my gut instinct all along :)

OK I know I am skipping into the second trimester but I soooo wanted to know about this gender thing. I did some research and it says on the chinese calender you are supposed to put in what your chinese age would be. Is this true? Did you all do that also? Either way both ways say I will have a girl but omg I would love a girl soooo much (as well as a boy) that I am soooo hoping this works. I have 2 boys already ages 5 and 8. I am 27 and my chinese age is 29 I concieved in November so I am only 4 weeks and 1 day along but I am soooo anxious to find out what sex I will be blessed with:) Any help?

it was wrong for me. said boy, i am definitely having a girl.

Nope, not right for me! If I use my fake age (one year younger), it does work though! :laugh2:

Nope predicted a girl for us, we're having a boy!

I checked loads of charts just in case and they all said girl but this is a little boy, so wrong for me.

Wrong for me, said girl and he's def a boy !!

Right for my son! Better make sure using lunar age and lunar month at the Chinese Gender Chart!

Right for both my brothers recently but wrong for me.

The thing I don't understand is that it is done on the Mothers age and conception. Isnt it the sperm that determines the gender of the baby?

Right for me, predicted a boy and found out on Saturday it is indeed a boy :)

I've looked at these charts and some say girl and some say boy. I think they are really 50/50.

at first it was saying 'boy' for me but then i realised i was putting in my actual age instead of chinese lunar age. so when i finally did it right it said 'girl' and sure enough we're having a little girl :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"