Chinese Gender Chart...was it right?

They can be no more accurate than tossing a coin. It is "just for fun" - ie totally pointless waste of time. As someone has pointed out, it is the winning sperm that determines the sex of the baby, nothing to do with your "lunar age" or whatever!

Nope, not right for me. Said girl, having a boy, without a doubt.

Was right for me! It said boy and according to my scan, the LO is all boy and proud!!

It said boy and that is what we are having. I also did it for the LO that I miscarried and it was correct on that one too, it was a girl.

Ill be finding out the sex soon. :) AND well were team yellow at this moment... So either way we are prepared.. but GP says BOY!

it was right for me both times...first with my son and the this time around with a girl!

It was right for my with my DD. But Im not too sure about this one. x

Mine wasn't right, it predicted boy but we're having a little lady

Mine wasn't right with my DS and now it's wrong again....I'm pregnant with a little girl and it says boy! It's 0-2 for me!

awww I'm seeing all these wrongs. I really hope mine is right as I would love to have a little girl.

Called my son right. I would love another son too but excited when I see predicted to be a girl lol.

it was right for me. And every online chart or quiz said girl or 50/50 lol.

This has always been right for our family, same with the needle test so it was a complete and utter shock when my sister, who was supposed to be having a girl, just got confirmed with a boy last week. I'm still realing from the shock and seriously second guessing how sure I am about my own baby's sex.

Wrong for me, Even with lunar age, said girl, we're :blue:

It was also wrong both times for my mom.

It was wrong for me. It says girl and we are definately having a boy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->