Chinese Gender Prediction Accuracy

Mine just said I had a boy first time (i had a girl) and this time it predicts a girl so who knows? But i guess it is 50/50 so it is a bit random!

It goes by your Lunar age, which is about 1-2 years older than you actually are. The baby2see website explains it better than I can lol

You have to calculate your lunar age and the lunar month not your actual age and actual month :thumbup:

xxxxx

I used the site that did it calculating lunar age/month and it was right with my son, and now it's predicting a girl for this one... I hope it's right!

i checked it for my mom with both me & my sister -- and it was right. it says i'm having a girl :D we'll see if it's right!

It says girl for me now.... Ive yet to find out what im having. I checked it for my mum and sister and it was right though!

For everyone that has used this though - did you add a year to your age of conception? (this is your chinese age). as lots of people dont do that and it gives the wrong prediction!

I'm predicted a girl, but we will see! Fingers Xed

Oscar would have been a girl :lol:

I just checked mine and it said

boy with my 1st and he is a boy!

Girl with my 2nd and she is a girl!

its predicted a girl this time too so we'll see :thumbup: x

We did this chart for both my son and daughter and both were correct we even backtracked for mine and my hubbys DOB and both were correct. With this baby we did about 8 predictors and ALL said a girl - I had a boy so no I dont believe them !!

I couldn't do it as I was 16 when I concieved my son :p

It predicted a boy for me. So we shall see....

It was correct with my daughter and saying it's a boy this time.... I find out next week so we will see just how accurate it is. #Fingerscrossed :oneofeach:

Well if I do by conception date it says boy but if I do by due date it says girl, so I dont know :s

It's saying boy for me! I won't know for 8 months if it's right or not because we aren't finding out. But we would be thrilled with a boy! (but especially a healthy baby :)

It has predicted a baby girl for me - but I'm hoping to wait out until delivery to find out for sure!

Fingers crossed!

It was right with my daughter an it's saying boy now and I have the feeling it's a boy as well! We'll have to wait and see when baby is born as I won't find out.
X

It was correct for my son, and correct with me.

It says I will have a boy, so we will wait until 18 December and see....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->