Chinese gender prediction % correct?

first alien

Reaction score
Hi,
this is a question for all those who now know what team they are on. i have used the gender predictor which asks for maternal age and month of conception. i was wandering if those who know what they are having had done this and whether it was right. Me and my hubby both dearly want a boy but dont want to find out the sex. Both of us would be happy with either way.
we have been predicted a boy.

Thanks for your help.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-club/12243-gender-prediction.html

thanks i hadn't seen the thread
guess its always going to be 50% correct!!

Well it predicted me a girl but I'm having a boy. I hope you get your wish hun. But either way, trust me, you'll love him or her very very much and wouldn't want to change a thing! :cloud9: :hugs:

mine was wrong said girl but im having a boy lol x

I went on the website and was predicted a girl and I am having a girl..............I guess they are fifty fifty as someone above stressed

The chinese gender chart said both me and my friend (who is the same age and due the same day) would both be having boys and our scans say we're both having girls. It also predicted my other friend would have a girl and shes got a lovely little boy! I've lost all faith in it!

I was predicted girl and I'm having a boy. It is just 50/50. Either way you'll love your baby dearly and that's all that counts!

I dont think theres much use in any old wives tales / gender prediction methods. I thought I was having a boy, that was what my gut told me. For every person that agreed they thought it was a boy, there was another who insisted i had a pink bump. Now we know what we're having, those who said girl are convinced of their own psychic ability to predict the gender of children. Its very much a game of chance, when theres only 2 outcomes, those who got it wrong had an equal chance to get it right. For all the guff that says if your bump does this, that or the other, if you feel like this or that etc, I had basically equal scores on pink and blue outcomes!

It told me I'm having a boy but according to my ultrasound I'm having a girl. We won't know for sure til I have the baby though :)

im having a lil girl and it predicted girl hope you get the lil boy you want :D xx

I think the best way to know for sure is to start a poll with a simple yes it was right or no it was wrong! That would give you a better idea of how well it actually works. But like many women said, it has to be right at least 50 percent of the time.

Wrong for me I'm afraid, predicts a girl but judging by the bits and pieces it flashed at us at our scan on Saturday it's definitely a boy!

for me it said girl and I m having a boy

Told me girl. I'm having a girl.

Thanks everyone. Was just wandering what you guys thought. didn't know how to set up a poll but always knew it'd be 50 50. no other choices really.

Sorry to disappoint hon it predicted girl for me and i'm having a boy. All the best x

told me girl but I am convinced I am havin a boy. wont know til next scan.. maybe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->