chinese lunar gender chart...was it accurate for u!

enepsigos

mummy to 2 boys
Reaction score
Ive been looking up on this chinese lunar gender chart, they say its just for fun and to most people it is but i cant help but feel a little butterfly when i read my prediction..... a girl!
i tried it with all my children and my sisters and a few friends and every time it was spot on!
very scarily accurate for me...how about you? dont forget the conception age of the mother is the mothers lunar age and not her real age, usually about 2 years added on!

I've seen so many variations of the chart that I don't know which one is the "real" one. I tried one that calculated my lunar age and it was right for my son but wrong for this one (I'm expecting boy#2).

i always use this one, it was right for all mine!...

https://www.holodeck.com/pregnancy/chinese-cal.html

I just used your link above and it was wrong for me . I was 21 when i concieved and i conceieved between August 14-18th 2010. xx

How do you figure Out the lunar age?

I just used your link above and it was wrong for me . I was 21 when i concieved and i conceieved between August 14-18th 2010. xx

I've heard it being inaccurate for a few people, it just really amazed me how accurate it was for me, my friends and my family...can't take it seriously though, it's just for fun! I will find out in 15 weeks wether it's right with this one....I soooo hope it is! Xx

It was right for Rhys but wrong for Liam

This link works out your lunar age for you if you enter your birthday...

https://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/PredictSex.htm

It has been right for both of my boys. I hope it will be right for number three too! :thumbup:

This link works out your lunar age for you if you enter your birthday...

https://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/PredictSex.htm

It has been right for both of my boys. I hope it will be right for number three too! :thumbup:

Going by this one my lunar age was 31 and it says girl but we are having a boy.

I've looked up quite a few just out of curiosity now that I know he's a boy and I have been told my lunar age is 31, 32, and 33. They only confused me and frustrated me to no end:growlmad:!! I have no idea which one is the correct lunar age! One site said the Chinese start counting age at conception instead of birth, their months are shorter and then something about everyones age advancing a year on a certain date (everyones at the same time?). So I haven't a clue what is now :shrug:

I'm probably being really dumb but it's he time zones I don't get when calculating lunar age. I was 31 when I conceived and I conceived in January.

I'm probably being really dumb but it's he time zones I don't get when calculating lunar age. I was 31 when I conceived and I conceived in January.

Well apparently your lunar age is 32, I sooo hope it is wrong for u because it states boy either age!

Remember though it's just for fun and even though it had been right for me it's been wrong for others! Sending girlie dust ur way and loads of it xx

Well with my other kids it said girl both times and they are boys, so maybe the opposite works with me! Lol

It was right for my two boys.. And it says this time I'll have a girl.. Im hoping it's right :) x

we just got the news we are having a lil girl and that is what the calendar says too

It was right for my two boys.. And it says this time I'll have a girl.. Im hoping it's right :) x

it was right for all 3 of your children then.... congrats on your baby girl news! xxx

hi i have just done the prediction thing and it says girl do i dare to hope i want one so badly it would balance my family i have ages til i find out but cant wait and if its the pink i have always wanted ill be over the moon i think ill try some of the other methods too to see what they come up with x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->