Chinese Medicine Herbalist

Mrs W 11

Reaction score
Has anyone tried herbs from a Chinese medicine practitioner for trying to concieve?

I've been trying since a loss in January and I am convinced that my hormones are not working properly. My luteal phase is 10-11 days (was 9-10) but I get severe back pain from about 7dpo so I know af is on the way.

I've tried b-100, agnus castus and soy without any luck and I've now decided that rather than keep spending hundreds in holland and barrett I'd rather see a proper herbalist and get something made to regulate my hormones.

Just wondered if anyone else had any experience with this?

Not exactly the same but I am starting acupuncture on Tues to see if it helps lengthen my lp and the lady doing it will assess me and tell me what herbs should help me... really looking forward to it

Hi Mrs W,

I have started acupuncture 1 1/2 months ago, I go every 2 weeks and I am taking Nuan Gong Yun Zi Wan (10 quid for a week), this is generally for better fertility I think but worth speaking to a proper herbalist for more personalised stuff.

So far so good. I had a lovely 28 day cycle and I can't even remember when I ever had that.

I went there for preparation for IVF and irregular periods and PCOS.

It is dear, but it made a difference rather than all the money spent in H and B.

Wishing you lots of success on your babymaking journey!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->