Chips, salt and vinegar!!

Babyd14

Reaction score
Just passed a chip shop on my way for the train home, omg I could smell the chips, salt and vinegar, it's now all I can think about! I want some, I need some! :) x

Based on that fact alone, if say your having a boy ha xx

I used to love chips. I really can't stand them now. Also can't stand the smell of vinegar ... gross.

Hope you got your chips though!!!

Eeeeeeeyak. I just don't feel like anythin, I used to pig out on biscuits with a brew of a night an I have gone right off it. Do they say craving sweet stuff means a girl?

yes sweet means girl. haha that is the old wives tale.

cheese (melted cheese like pizza, mozzerella sticks, etc), orange juice, chocolate ice cream, chocolate (like squares of a chocolate bar) oreos..... hehe

Hahaha omg I just finished a small bag and said to my sister I wished hat bag would never end!!
I'm still thinking about them!

I had the chips! They were just as good as I thought haha! I also used to eat biscuits with my cup of tea on a night, but I just don't fancy that at the minute. I'm definitely savoury at the minute, I want sausage rolls too! X

I just ate a whole bag of them yesterday! I have been eating salads with homemade dressing and I really do crave the vinegar and saltiness. I am not into sweet things and that is VERY odd, I totally load my drinks up with lots of sugar usually.

Plenty of blue babies on the way then.... I have made myself eastt some cadburys roses as I miss them mentally lol

Omg I hadn't even thought of chip shop chips until I read this...now I want some lol!x

I want chippie chips!! The craving is always there made worse by living away; roll on November when I cab gorge on chippie chips and battered sausage!!

ETA - all I wanted with DS was chocolate digestives dipped in tea so old wives tale didn't apply!!

I had this too! Now its salt and vinegar crisps.....
Not to get any body's hopes up (if your hoping for a girl) but with my ds and this preg I have to have a choc bar everyday and a hot choc at night to relax with so sweet cravings dont always point to a girl :) xx

P.s. I now want some salt and vinegar crisps but have ran out so am having to have pickled onion monster munch instead haha!

I'm having a girl been confirmed at 8 scans lol. I hated salt and vinegar and now can't get enough of it, I even went off chocolate in the beginning but my sweetness cravings are coming back slowly. I live in holland and so miss chip shop chips with salt and vinegar :(

Personally I don't think you can beat chip shop chips with salt and vinegar, I am considering looking in the cupboard for some salt and vinegar crisps now though!

I'd never heard of the sweet for a girl, savoury for a boy, my cravings are similar when I was pregnant with my DD, so I'll be intrigued to find out! X

Just eating a pack of salt and vinegar - omg they taste soooo good! :) x

What's a chip shop? Is it just a little stand that just sells chips? ( sorry I'm in the US and I'm just curious and trying to learn your lingo!)

What's a chip shop? Is it just a little stand that just sells chips? ( sorry I'm in the US and I'm just curious and trying to learn your lingo!)

Sorry, no it's a shop which sells anything deep fried like fish, sausage etc and they fry potatoes to make the chips, guess it would be fries in the us? I probably haven't explained it very well! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->