chloe got tested for

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
diabeties(sp) 2day, poor wee thing was horrified 2 see blood :(

Oh poor love - Hope shes forgotten it all now

x

lol she got a plaster so every 5 mins im bein told she has a sore finger and she got, know the stick things to hold your tongue down? well she has bout 10 so is rammin thm in her dollys mouths n goin aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah lol

Aww poor thing, i had to have that done yesterday
is she ok? all clear?

oh bless her, i have done the test several times and it does sting quite a lot so sounds like she was very brave.

her blood sugar was a lil high so shes gunna have it done again soon, tho i cud do it masel, with darrens one, poor wee mite

:hugs: for poor chloe, its horrid when they have to have boold taken. Sounds like she was a brave girl.

aww bles her little heart i think its harder as they get older. how come you had her tested?

she keeps wettin thro nappies every 2 hrs!!! and drinks far far 2 much!

Dior is the same hun and she is always tired, i asked beofre if they would test her dr looked at me like i had 10heads:dohh:

ps what nappies do you use? pampers active fit are the only ones that last long anough

its really easy to test them, all it takes is a tiny pin prick in teh finger(using a blood glucose machine) chloe never even noiced till she bled lol, im using pampers baby dry at the mo as i have bout 6 boxes of them i bought in bulk wen they were on offer :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->