Chloe has been to the doctors

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
She has diahrrea (sp). She doesnt seem unwell but her poo has been funny since the weekend so I got her checked out, just to be safe.

She had a proper exam- heart, lungs, tummy etc. Everything seems fine, temp ok heart good. Was very pleased as he spent ages checking her over. The little minx spent the whole exam flirting with him, waving her arms, smiling at him and grabbing his tie!

Anyhow, he said she is doing well, that she may have picked up a slight bug but not serious as she is ok in herself and not dehydrated but he thinks she may be intolerant to lactose or cows milk protein- Mark is cows milk intolerant so its a big possibility.

If it isnt clearing up by friday I have to take a sample to be tested. He said if its a bug then it will start to improve by then.

Fingers crossed it is just a slight bug.

alexa had diarreah a few weeks ago, for two weeks. on day six i brought her to the doctor, and he said she looked healthy, so i dropped off a stool sample at the hospital on day seven, and doctor said nothing was found, so must have been the flu. hope this is the case for your lo, and hope it goes away soon her poor bottom!

Get well soon Chloe!!! :hug:

maddy was the same and became intollerant so we swapped her to soya milk *green top sma* it started with the runs then projectile/exorcist style sickness to follow was really not nice but a day or so after swapping her milk she was a diff baby, she actually then grew out of it andat 18months we started to introduce it back into her diet and shes fine now!

good luck

h x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"