Chloe has been to the doctors

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by reallytinyamy, Oct 8, 2008.

1. reallytinyamy

reallytinyamy Mum and step mum

She has diahrrea (sp). She doesnt seem unwell but her poo has been funny since the weekend so I got her checked out, just to be safe.

She had a proper exam- heart, lungs, tummy etc. Everything seems fine, temp ok heart good. Was very pleased as he spent ages checking her over. The little minx spent the whole exam flirting with him, waving her arms, smiling at him and grabbing his tie!

Anyhow, he said she is doing well, that she may have picked up a slight bug but not serious as she is ok in herself and not dehydrated but he thinks she may be intolerant to lactose or cows milk protein- Mark is cows milk intolerant so its a big possibility.

If it isnt clearing up by friday I have to take a sample to be tested. He said if its a bug then it will start to improve by then.

Fingers crossed it is just a slight bug.

2. Alexas Mommy

Alexas Mommy Well-Known Member

alexa had diarreah a few weeks ago, for two weeks. on day six i brought her to the doctor, and he said she looked healthy, so i dropped off a stool sample at the hospital on day seven, and doctor said nothing was found, so must have been the flu. hope this is the case for your lo, and hope it goes away soon her poor bottom!

3. nikky0907

nikky0907 Well-Known Member

Fingers crossed for Chloe! :hug:

4. Vickie

Vickie Hannah & Rhys <3

Fingers crossed :hugs:

5. Ames

Ames Mummy of 3 little men

Get well soon Chloe!!! :hug:

6. bigbelly2

bigbelly2 mommy of 2!

maddy was the same and became intollerant so we swapped her to soya milk *green top sma* it started with the runs then projectile/exorcist style sickness to follow was really not nice but a day or so after swapping her milk she was a diff baby, she actually then grew out of it andat 18months we started to introduce it back into her diet and shes fine now!

good luck

h x

7. Samantha675

Samantha675 Maybe baby #3?!?

Fingers crossed hun.