Chloe is going to have a sibling!

A

Amy92x

Hello everyone!!

A new addition here, for the second time!

Yesterday afternoon I decided enough was enough and rather than keep wondering took a test, and it (obviously) came back positive.

I took a couple more afterwords and they all said 3-4 weeks and being Clear Blue I'm going to assume that they are fairly accurate.

Given that we had only recently started talking about maybe having another baby it wasn't something we were expecting so soon, but my husband was really happy, although he almost keeled over initially :laugh2:

As per the title we already have a daughter called Chloe who is 1 year and 4 months old, and I think that this is a good time to have another baby as by the time this one is born she will be over 2 years old and I think that is a good age difference to have. Not too close together but not so far apart either.

My only worry is that this will mean the end of my career as a Family Support Worker because it is hard enough working full time with Chloe but adding another baby to the mix will make it impossible for me to go back to work. That said, I'm lucky in that although I'm only 23 my husband has his own business which could support us both without me working, and chances are that'll be what will happen.

At the moment I'm still in shock to be honest. A few days ago I was just a working mum and now I have the responsibility of taking care of not only my daughter but something inside me!!

I'm sorry if this has been a bit of a ramble but I'm really tired and for some reason felt the need to post this on here before going to bed... Not entirely sure why but hey!

Take care all,

Amy. xx

Hello and congrats on your pregnancy! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months and that Chloe enjoys her sibling :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->