• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Chocolate Cyst...Endo

crazymummy

Reaction score
Hi all
I have just started ttc and got the bad news in the second month of trying. Last cycle I had a painful period so i thought of doing a scan. The doctors found a clear cyst in my right ovary. Doc assured that there is nothing to worry and this is definitely not making me infertile. I prayed and started our TTC. I thought i was getting all the signals from stork(might be imaginary) and AF showed up. The first day was okay but the second day of AF i had terrible spasmatic pain and vomited instantly. did another scan and now the doc tells me i ve a chocolate cyst in my right ovary and left ovary is bulky.

Now they are gonna do a laproscopy sumtime next week and only thn they can tell me wat are the chances of pregnancy. My doc said pregnancy is the best medicine for this condition...I have just lost all my hope..I love kids and always wanted to be a mother who ll always be there for her kids(i lost my mother wen i was 5)..

Has anybody else went thru chocolate cysts and got any success getting pregnant after laproscopy?

ladies need some hope and hugs

Didn't want to rnr. I've had chocolate cysts removed, but can't be help with the trying to conceive since my OH and I are at 14 mths of TTC. Good luck and speedy recovery

Hi Hun,

I was diagnosed with endo in1998, and I get chocolate cysts.
I'm treated laparoscopically every 2 years to clear the endo and cysts.
I was told that having a child does help this condition, and it REALLY does, I had my DS in 2000 and the endo seemed to clear up for about 2 years. :happydance:
We have been TTC again for 9 years. :wacko:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"