Chocolate Easter Bunny

purpledahlia

Mummy
Reaction score
I just ate half a lindt choco bunny in about ten mins, now i want to throw up! haha! how much choc/coffe/tea is safe per day?!?!? cos it has caffeine!!:happydance:

lol, sounds tasty!! not sure how much chocolate you are allowed but i know its 6 cups of tea or 2 coffee xx

ive actually gone off Tea at the moment, but i do like the odd starbucks! :D but i guess i should just stop them to save money too.. maybe ill allow myself one or two a week.

yeah im off it too, i was happy to still be allowed 6 cups when i found this out as i used to be a tea addict but only drink herbal now, don't fancy regular tea anymore!! xx

Ooooh I love Lindt chocolate!!!! I have bars of it all over the house for when I get the munchies :D

dunno how much choc u can eat but im eating it still lol cant help myself an sour sweets mmmmmmm:rofl:

In my pregnancy book that I got in the pack my MW gave me it says this about caffeine

This is just a rough guide btw.

*It is important not to have more than 300mg of caffeine per day -

Mug of instant coffee - 100mg of caffeine
Cup of brewed coffee - 100mg
Cup of tea - 50mg (yay!)
Can of cola - up to 80mg
50g bar of chocolate - up to 50g *

So you can eat chocolate, drink coffee, tea and cola, just as long as u dont exceed the 300mg of caffeine per day.

Hope that little list helps! I know it's stopped me from feeling guilty if I fancied a glass of coke!

I don't think the odd pig out will do any harm, I wish I could eat chocolate or anything really rather than toast and cheese sandwiches. Still sick at 14+3 :cry:

Im eating chocolate like its gone out of fashion!!! i really need to stop! its the easter bunnys fault i hate easter!!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->