chocolate

pinkneon

Birth mommy xx
Reaction score
I just wondered what you would serve with a chocolate fountain?? I finally found one that wasn't too expensive so thought I'd use it for my baby's birthday party. I'm sure I can find other uses for it after the party :haha: But I don't know what things people put with it ... Also, will it be ok to let my princess have a small lick of chocolate? It's going to be either milk or plain chocolate, and I think I read that babies at that age can have white chocolate - or maybe I imagined that?! She's going to be having cake too, so don't want to completely overload her with sugar!

Fruits or marshmallows. I gave Omar a piece of chocolate on his birthday, once he licked his fingers he gave me a disgusted look & gagged :haha:

He's 2 yrs but he still hates the taste of chocolate, candies & all sweets.

Aww bless! I used to hate chocolate - until I hit my Teens!

Oops posted too soon! I was saying it's not like you do it everyday so I'm sure it will be fine.... All ok in moderation :)

Ooh yummy!! I would say some fruit?? Like banana & apple maybe?? X

We just had this at the baby shower i threw for my sister! I had strawberries, bananas apples, marshmallows, pretzels, graham crackers, and oreos.

I just wondered what you would serve with a chocolate fountain??
fingers? :blush:

fruit - strawberries, bananas, pineapple if it's not too expensive this time of year
pretzels, pound cake

She could have a little bit of chocolate. It's her birthday. Now if you start taking out the chocolate fountain every Saturday night, that might be an issue.

Chocolate from a fountain tastes nice on ice cream with fruit and marshmallows - mmmmmmm! I've seen them served with fudge too!

Oohh yummy
How about:
Strawberries
Bananas
Marshmallows
Fudge
Pineapple
Apples

Thanks all ... Another really stupid question, but if you chop up the banana how do you stop it going brown?

FYI on giving your lo chocolate... My daughter can't eat chocolate after mid afternoon or she will stay awake all night long! We've tried multiple times and have finally learned our lesson. It must be the caffiene in it? She can't even handle a small chocolate chip cookie. So some kids might have issues with the chocolate... Even if they love it!

FYI on giving your lo chocolate... My daughter can't eat chocolate after mid afternoon or she will stay awake all night long! We've tried multiple times and have finally learned our lesson. It must be the caffiene in it? She can't even handle a small chocolate chip cookie. So some kids might have issues with the chocolate... Even if they love it!

Thanks. The party is 11am - 1pm, so I'll let her have a wee bit - like a lick off my finger - early on. I'm not sure though whether we should be waiting til January, as that is when she should be 1 ... Just thinking that her tummy might not be ready for it, as she was prem?

Strawberries,marshmallows,fudge,banana mmmmmmmmm.

She can have chocolate yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->