christenings etc....

bumpsmum

Mummy to Matthew & Daniel
Reaction score
Matthew is having a blessing ceremony on Sun at our local church as we are not yet members this seemed fitting to celebrate him, when we have another baby both will be christened at the same time.

I really want to make sun special for him and have made up a big floor lenght display of photos from birth to now to let everyone see how well my little man is getting on. Im now beaming with pride and just had to share how happy I am and how pround I am of my little man, going to keep the display in his box of baby things and tell him all about it when he's bigger x x x x :happydance:

Hi, we are getting Sam christened on sunday 30th, I can't wait, my sister is getting her little one done at the same time. I am so proud of Sam, he has done so well, so I just want to give thanks and then show him off :)

Aww I hope it goes well for you both. Post some pictures of your LO's day. We are going to have a naming day for Archie on Christmas eve. I feel the same as you guys, just so proud of him and want to show how much he has achieved in his short life.

We had Poppy christened a few weeks ago and it was quite an emotional day for me and my hub as like you say, we felt so proud and also so thankful for what we have xx

well its been 2 weeks already and still trying to write thankyou cards and find homes for all of Matthew's gifts, we had a great day, the blessing was beautiful and I had a huge lump in my throat the whole service :blush:. As promised here is a few pics of my gorgeous wee superstar, im very proud of him! x

Attachments

• DSC00629a.JPG
    DSC00629a.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC00630a.JPG
    DSC00630a.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC00633a.JPG
    DSC00633a.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC00637a.JPG
    DSC00637a.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC00671a.JPG
    DSC00671a.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 3
he looks gorgeous!!! Glad you had a wonderful and memorable day, its these days that remind you all you and ur babe went through and you cant help be emotional!!

Emma's bday in 6 weeks, arranging big family party to celebrate not only her bday but that she got through so much and won, lol!!!

U need to make a big deal of them!! especially when u didnt exactly get the balloons and fanfare when they were born!! xxx

so true danni spoil that gorgeous baby rotten x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"