Christian ladies TTC, we can encourage one another.

Godsjewel

Pregnant w/ triplets!
Reaction score
Welcome :hugs:

If you just happened to stumble across this thread, I just want you to know how much God loves you and cares enough about you to send all these wonderful women on here to encourage and share their lives with you. We hope you allow us to get to know you better and become a part of your journey. God has a purpose and plan for your life and we are excited to see it come to pass.

I promise, there won't be a day that goes by that you won't feel love and support from us.

Won't you join us? :flower:

Hi! I would love to join this I would like to share a scripture also 1 john 5:15 "and since we know he heard us when we make our requests,we also know that he will give us what we ask for" never give up faith God is going to prevail in 2012!!!!

Hi! I would love to join this I would like to share a scripture also 1 john 5:15 "and since we know he heard us when we make our requests,we also know that he will give us what we ask for" never give up faith God is going to prevail in 2012!!!!

Woohoo! Amen sister. Here's a scripture for you.
And we know, ALL things work together for good to those who love God and are called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28

How long have you been ttc Hun?

With my dh 4months hoping but mainly praying this month and you!

With my dh 4months hoping but mainly praying this month and you!

It's been a little over 4 yrs. I know God's timing is perfect, and I hope that whatever I go through, I can use for His glory.

I feel the same!!! I'm just patiently waiting for my blessing I know he hear my prayers but just waiting to see if I'm ready for that blessing!!!

I feel the same!!! I'm just patiently waiting for my blessing I know he hear my prayers but just waiting to see if I'm ready for that blessing!!!

Have a wonderful night dear, and I will keep you and your hubby in my prayers. Looking forward to your updates and getting to chat more with you.

Good night and sweet dreams

Good night!!! May God protect you and your family through the night!

My fav verse is Jeremiah 29:11, its in my avie that I made :)

Yeah, I will eventually get a tat with it

Hi ladies! :hi: I'd like to join too! Praying that 2012 brings good things for all of us!

Hi ladies! :hi: I'd like to join too! Praying that 2012 brings good things for all of us!

Hi Hun, welcome! I see you having been trying for over 2 yrs, I definitely know its a hard journey, just remember God will help you through every step of the way:hugs:

Anyone having any symptoms this month?

This time around has been different than any other time. I ovulated around Christmas and went in for my IUI on Christmas Eve. That day was the first time I was making a delicious dinner for my whole family, I had to take a break from cooking to head to the doctors for the IUI, it was actually a nice little break :D

3 days after my IUI, I started to spot light brown and it lasted for 3 mored days, then on the 4th dpiui I bled dark red for that one day. Since that was way to early to start my period, I notified the doctor and she had me go in to check my progesterone levels, they came out to 8.2 and she likes to see over 10, she now has me taking progesterone vaginally and now the bleeding has stopped, not sure what to think. We will have to wait and see.

Well I ovulated christmas eve or around that time!!! I been cramping sore boobs underneath nd the sides not the nipple!!! Cramping in my lower tummy!!! Gassy and nauseousas of today

Well I ovulated christmas eve or around that time!!! I been cramping sore boobs underneath nd the sides not the nipple!!! Cramping in my lower tummy!!! Gassy and nauseousas of today

Have you had these symptoms before? I have read so many tww symptoms that end in BFP's and yours seems promising. Is your cycle regular?

I'd like to join too! It is hard getting that BFN every month, but I just try to remind myself that God's timing is better than mine. No one IRL knows we are TTC so it is nice to get on here and talk about it.

No symptoms for me yet, still waiting to O. I should O sometime this week though and then the symptom spotting can begin! :happydance:

Prayers for all of you this month!

I'd like to join too! It is hard getting that BFN every month, but I just try to remind myself that God's timing is better than mine. No one IRL knows we are TTC so it is nice to get on here and talk about it.

No symptoms for me yet, still waiting to O. I should O sometime this week though and then the symptom spotting can begin! :happydance:

Prayers for all of you this month!

Hi sweetie! welcome :hugs:
It's so nice to be able to have this forum to chat with others, I have been lonely in this since I don't have anyone close to me that knows what I'm going through.

You are right, God's timing is perfect and it's best to leave it in His hands.
I used to pray that God would take this desire away, but it's still there. I know there is a reason for all of this and am thankful that He cares about each and every one of our lives. I know I need to leave it in His hands and keep my focus on him.

Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalms 37:4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->