Christmas 2015

Shorty88

Mama to 3 beautiful children x
Reaction score

I am WTT Christmas 2015.

A little bit about me J

I’m 26 Hubby is 27. We got married this May on our 7th year anniversary. We have a gorgeous lil girl who is 16 months old.

I was diagnosed with Endo and PCOS when I was 23. I was put on metformin to help lose weight and to help with my ovulation. I went on a strict diet and lost 10 pounds. We had been trying for a baby for just over a year when I went on the metformin. After 4 months on it I got a :BFP: but sadly lost it at 5-6 weeks :cry:

Before Af came I conceived again 4 weeks later and this time it stuck :dance: , seeing the heart beat at 5 weeks was incredible.

I had a bad pregnancy on my daughter.

I was very sick at the start, it did not ease off till 20 weeks. I had low lying placenta (which moved at 34 weeks) I got GD and at 36 weeks pregnant I had my appointment and was kept in as my blood pressure and protein in my urine was high I had pre-e.

At 38 weeks I was induced at 11.30 in the morning and 13 ½ hours of contracting every 30 sec I was still only 2 cm!!! My blood pressure shot up very high and I became quiet ill baby was fine.

I had to have an emergency section as it was a failed inductionL.

My beautiful daughter came into the world at 12:45 weighing 6 pound 8 0z so in love.

She is now running around and loves to dance to Doc McStuffin J

We are waiting till xmas next year as we are hoping to buy a house before then as we are renting at the moment.

Roll on Christmas baby 2015 :baby:

welcome! wow you have had a run through the mill, glad you got your lovely little girl out of it though! :pink:

Hi! Sounds like you've been through a lot. How exciting for you preparing to try next Christmas. We are currently not preventing, but not really trying either. DH wants to wait a few more months :)

Welcome, good luck with TTC when you get there :)

Welcome! Hopefully the time will fly by for you between now and TTC! :)

Hi there, i too am wtt around that time +/- about 3 months. I hope you have an easier journey this time and look forward to seeing you around tthe boards at the same time as me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"