christmas blues

itsnowmyturn

Reaction score
Well i def think iv been extra grumpy this christmas. Not only did my af show yesterday which is extremely painful for me having endo. But along with that there was a 10 week old baby, a 10 month old baby, a 3 year old and a 4 year old around, plus my brothers girlfriend is pregnant again with their second. Needless to say i felt huge envy when seeing them all helping their little ones open their presents and the older ones ran to their mum and dad when they opened them going look what i got mummy and daddy.

I didnt think i wud get pregnant last cycle as iv only been at it 2 cycles, onto cd2 of cycle 3. I just always feel like why do they have this and I don't. I know I only feel that because its Christmas which is obviously such a huge family time but I have to say i have not enjoyed this Christmas, all i can say is i really hope i have my own next christmas or I will hate it so much

Hope you have all had great christmases whereever in the world you are xx

i feel your funk. i was in an ok mood today considering i think im out for this cycle...just dont think i ovulated...ive been snacking a lot so i feel extra fluffy and that is not helping my mood...currently trying to motivate myself to get off the couch and go for a run...

but the kicker...my mom just text me and told me that my cousin is expecting...its her brothers daughter and it is very exciting because it is her and her husbands first....just kind of bummed me out since a few months ago i dreamed of telling family on christmas.... :(

Took me 3 years to conceive naturally, and I had endless people get pregnant have babies and ask me to babysit for them cos they need to do shopping, go out, etc! I just gritted my teeth and knew my time would come. And yours will too xx

I no it will :) it just kinda bummed me out a bit today, best thing is, I get to do it all again tomorrow and Friday!! Already had when u having one once, managed to deflect them off but I am pretty much looking forward to going home friday afternoon where I can be in my own company until end of feb when I have to come back up to celebrate 3 children's birthdays!!

I was ok with not being pregnant this month, as i say only second cycle but I'm feeling more that I would really love this cycle to be it, would fall perfectly for the kids birthdays parties, id be 8 weeks so cud tell them all then. If I don't fall this cycle I think Il start letting it get to me and thats the last thing I want.

Good luck ladies xx

I'm going on my 3rd year, with one early MC a year ago!
My sister in-law has 1 year ago, and brother in-law's girlfriend
is 7 months pregnant, getting lots of attention! I'm so happy for
them but all I can do is keep hoping this is my turn!!

You just have to stay positive and try not to stress out because
the stress hormone effects our cycles!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"