Christmas Breakfast!

glamgirl

Mum of a beautiful Son
Reaction score
What do you ladies make for breakfast on christmas? As i will be home in the morning opening gifts and heading to "OHs parents" afterwards. So I was just wondering what everyone have for their breakfast?

the tradition at my mom's is eggs benedict... my favourite... nothing better than super fattening hollandaise sauce first thing in the morning!!!!
oh it has me excited just thinking about it!! lol. :happydance:

Full scottish/irish brekkie with sausages, tattie scones, soda farls, bacon, eggs, tomato and wheaten bread.

Yum!

Bacon & egg sarnies (sadly no runny egg for me this year though!) Always fancy a full fry up but did that one year and couldn't eat my dinner :lol:

Lol our christmas breakfast is chocolate and bucks fizz :rofl:

Bacon buttie and coffee!!

Definatly not a fry up tho, the year after i lost my mum my sis who was 14 was trying to make xmas great, well she did just abit too much we had a fry up and then couldn't eat our dinner my dad felt so guilty!!The again she did expect us to eat a full dinner only 2hours after the fry up:dohh:
x

Lol, well xmas is all about eating anyway! Im thinking scrambled egg with some sausages and some iceland christmas stuff!!!

Im feeling hungry already...

We do omlettes with homemade hashbrowns, bacon, sausage and toast. Breakfast is usually mine to make but this year I may try to tackle dinner instead

My mum and dad make crumpets & english muffins with jam and a glass of bucks fizz :)

xxx

Tomato, herb and gruyere strata, bacon and 2 types of sweet cakes. YUM. Can't wait!!!

Stick some Baileys in them pops :lol:!!!

Orange juice with champagne, scrambled eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, and toast. Mmmm! With lots of salt!

I think I could eat everything you all wrote on here for my Christmas breakfast this year,

but I think we're having homemade sticky buns or cinnamon rolls or something. I'm craving eggs benedict so I'm going to suggest that though lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"