Christmas catalogues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heidi

Mummy to two girls
Reaction score
Funny this new section should come up today as i got through my first christmas catalogues in the post today! I love looking through them, and picking out what i like :happydance: I love all those random novelty things!

Oooo i love them , i sit and browse for ages but never seem to buy anything !!

^^^ i did that at work today, looked at Christmas decorations when i don't need them, but it's still fun :)

Xmas aaarrrgghhh!! Ha Ha.I love it and this year will be extra special for me as It's my turn to have my children on xmas day (shared residency) and my almost 2 year old will understand it better and new baby.it'll be perfect I hope.Best get shopping me thinks x

www.24studio.com is a good stocking filler site

I send away for that studio one and they said no to me and that was it. I wanted the cat not the credit! maybe i will try again as i will pay with cash. be handy as they have cards and wrapping paper and i have no transport to do shops .

Thats odd! They usually ask if you want to pay in full?

Ring them tell them you just want a catolgue and pay in full if you order. They shouldn't have put you through a credit if thats not what you wanted!

What catalogues do you all get for xmas then? as i've only heard of Studio *goes to order a catalogue*

Just ordered some stuff from studio - They've got inflatable pink and blue bear chairs you can personalise with names that are half price so I got two - one for Katie and one for my friends baby:happydance:
Not sure how to post link!

Thats the only one I pay attention to Tilly

The rest is shopping in town or online bargains :D

I have the Ace one but i think it just the same as the studio one :confused:

I haven't oredered anything yet, i need to sit down with notepad and have a damn good look :)

yeah ace and studio are the same, you lot got me browsing my studio xmas book last night DOH!!!

Ive Just ordered my cat! i might be away untill mid december so i wont have time to shop! fingers crossed i can order it and just have it turn up lol

Thats odd! They usually ask if you want to pay in full?

Ring them tell them you just want a catolgue and pay in full if you order. They shouldn't have put you through a credit if thats not what you wanted!

Yeah I notcied when I was requesting a catalogue again last night in small print it was doing credit checks. I did open an account but it wont let me in so they must only want people with credit or something. But I seen some stuff I want there last night so I will ring them today and ask for a catalogue as i would be paying with my own card not credit.

well I phoned studio to ask why they never send me a catalogue and they said i failed credit check ad that they dont have any other way to pay for it ! so I cant have an account where i use my own card to pay.

Thats rediculous especially withthis credit crunch thats going on and i had some nice stuff picked out online

there dosnt seem to be another others as ACE is the same company and site as them and park dosnt have really anything in it. no xmas catalogues for me then.

I have a studio catalogue but also freemans send out there christimas one too.
Studio do some great wrapping paper and card sets for quite cheep!

I studio cat is great, i use it every year, for OH's niece and nephews as there is 5 boys and a girl. so its easier and you get value for money. my niece i spend a bit more on cos she is the only one on my side. Also they have great drinking gift which FIL loves! x

We got the John Lewis xmas hamper booklet today!!

Minimum spend £500 (that went straight in the bin!!)

x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back