christmas challenge

macy7t7

mum to Freya
Reaction score
I am currently trying to earn or make as much money as possible for this christmas.

At the moment i do paid surveys and would love to find a couple more as i can do them in my spare time and also possibly sell some items on ebay.

If i can make £100, though optimistic i would be so happy!
Anyone doing the same, its just a bit of fun and every little helps.

Anyone want to share their ideas on mkaing some extra cash in the run up to christmas and join in the challange?

:xmas6:

hey what survey sites do you do? Any help for me as I am on a strict budget this year and any money would help xx

hey what survey sites do you do? Any help for me as I am on a strict budget this year and any money would help xx

So far the one which is the most consistant is, valued opinion it has been good to me with the surveys and i get on average 3 or more a day depending. They dont pay out a lot about 75p at least but it soon adds up and they give you vouchers that you can use on amazon and other high street retailers.

Hope that helps. I am always on the look out for more sites but its just trial and error with finding a good one.

Yup, I'm doing surveys and watching videos through swagbucks. Only signed up about 4 days ago and have already put in my first reward for a £5 amazon voucher. Rather happy with it to be honest! Figured that if this keeps up I should quite easily be able to make £15 / £20 per month. Just cheekily adding, my username is the same as on here ( Erised ) if you're using the /refer to sign up. Don't think actual referral links are allowed on here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->