Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
U- Under the christmas tree, lies presents (for good people who open santas grotto)

Been a-wal but i'm back :lol:

Don't know if you can see them but Hayley tagged me in them! You should be able to see them on that bar thingy at the top of the page :)

Q - Quietly urging the mods to open santas grottoooooo

i can't find them :brat:

ooooh where did you get the toy wheelchair from?
i want one, emily's teddies can match her grandad :cloud9:

i can't find them :brat:

ooooh where did you get the toy wheelchair from?
i want one, emily's teddies can match her grandad :cloud9:[/CENTER][/CENTER]

I'll find them soon and show you :D I might post them in my wedding journal if you want?

The wheelchair is from build a bear workshop :) AG from here gave it her for her birthday :D

Uhmmm

Very happily anticipating the grand opening of Santas grotto! :rofl:

W - waiting for the grand Grotto opening

I even woke up at silly-o-clock to see has it been opened lol like a kid at Christmas...not really tho just cant sleep

Still no Grotto:nope: on a lighter note, X Factor starts on Saturday!. Always reminds me of the countdown to Christmas. Not sure what it will be like without Simon though:shrug:

how about .......

every time you mention the words 'santa's grotto' (either words or both together) then we put back the opening by 1 day

I like that game :muaha:

how about .......

every time you mention the words 'santa's grotto' (either words or both together) then we put back the opening by 1 day

I like that game :muaha:

And everytime the admin mention those words the opening of the grotto gets moved forward a month....we win! :rofl: xx

X - X-cited for the Grotto to open :happydance:

has anyone started their xmas shopping yet? i have :blush:

Me too! Got quite a bit in already and have the rest of Amys planned - just need the cash now!

those huggle buddies are bloody expensive!

:wacko:

I got Amy a pillow pet - exactly the same thing! I think it was in Home Bargains for a fiver!

Santa said mods open the grotto or its cole this year for youuu :haha:

I dont know what to get grace, any ideas for a 18-19month old? Will she understand more i wonderr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"