Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can#t talk about Christmas until the end of today, it is still Tegan's birthday (She's having a sleep at the minute she got up early to open her presents :lol: ) We're going to Toys R Us in a bit (after MIL's) :dance:

Happy Birthday Tegan :cloud9:

Happy Birthday Tegan

I've just been to a big garden centre and they have Christmas Candles out, the Yankee ones!. Christmas Cookie and Christmas Eve was my favourite. I also heard the staff talking and i heard one of them say "there isn't any more of those coming in because the Christmas stuff will be in next week", so exciting i can't wait to see the stuff all out again!.

I remember sitting on BnB last christmas! :wacko:

went in the pound shop this morning and they
had a few christmas bits in too, it's spreading!

:happydance:

Happy birthday Tegan!! Hope she has a wonderful day :)

I'm stuck what to get Evie for Christmas- she will be 20 months and loves Thomas and Fireman Sam :shrug:

ooh happy birthday tegan! hope she's having a good one!

i have a rahter swollen elbow to add to the injuries in this thread! ive been bitten by something that obvs doesnt aagree with me!

Happy birthday Tegan!! Hope she has a wonderful day :)

I'm stuck what to get Evie for Christmas- she will be 20 months and loves Thomas and Fireman Sam :shrug:

train tracks
thomas aquadoodle/aquadraw
thomas/fireman sam books (there's shit loads)
thomas/fireman sam trike
thomas puzzles/bedroom furniture
fire engine
dvds

other things

building blocks
art stuff
cars/trains/boats
trampoline
bath toys
play kitchen/food/shopping trolley
tea set
play tent

just trying to think of some of the things
i brought last year :haha:

I want some Disney Couture stuff for Christmas or the anchor Pauls Boutique handbag, not a lot no? :haha:

lol see ive given no thought to what i would like if asked- just want to buy tids stuff...... (lmao my oh just looked over my shoulder and went "you really should stop calling her that) thought he;d be more annoyed about me talking bout xmas in august!

I want a food processor!, last of the romantics but they are so bloody expensive!.

i think we should bring in enforcements!

We have tried everything and it hasn't worked. I'm so disappointed with the mods they should be ashamed :nope::nope::cry:

errrrrrrrm, from the dark side :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back