i know it's not broken so no point in
going to a&e, booooooohoooooo

:brat:

dark side :rofl:

emily's room looks really cute :cloud9:

i think i've changed it like 5 times in
the last 2 years, i get bored :rofl:

ooh cant wait to see!!!
right lets find some recruits.... i may mod pm again... see if i can offer them a deal to join our side!

Eeek I made Lucas some play food today for Christmas :happydance:Well actually it's a bit crap so it's my trial run but still! He has a burger and an egg so far :D
And I made my mum a snuggy microwave beanie pillow with lavender yesterday :D

I NEEEDDDD to talk about Christmas!! :haha:

made of clay maybe or salt dough?

either that or you own a small factory
and made them out of plastic or wood

actually i suppose you could make them out
of wood, might have to do alot of sanding though

:rofl:

jenny! where have you been! we could be corrupting and spamming but you've been so quiet!

Saw the inbetweeners movie tonight and was very gross and very funny ;)

I have just sat and read 72 pages, I demand this grotto gets opened immediately that is dedication on my behalf for a bit of a Christmas fix. Have you no souls, Mods!? Christmas is the most exciting thing in the worrrrrrrld, don't be bah humbugs.

Ammm i bought half of my lil boys xmas shopping today, spent £227 on toys and bought him a luv u zoo jumperoo, still need to get him few more bits and a smart trike + some nice little outfits. But i wanted to get it out of the way so i dont have to keep worrying about it i hate the rush at last minute. x

I have a soul :cry:

however I would like too get my little mans birthday out the way first before thinking about christmas, damn, first birthday is hard enough as it is :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"