Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooh can you make me a really xmas-y banner! with something cheeky in relation to the grotto needing to be opened etc lmao i cant think of anything but you know what i mean!

lmao do you think they'll start to take the hint if we have blinkies and banners? i'll change my avatar if anyone can make me one!

lmao least this way we may spread the word!
i pm'd vickie... she's busy :( no santa's grotto for us

Holy Smoke! It must be time to open up again!! I need time to get organised with whatever wee craft Emma is making for everyone this year- last year I copied the Snowman Soup from someone here. I need the grotto for your ideas!!!

i may use snowman soup this year.... unless more bright ideas are raised!

What is this snowman soup you speak of? And how many snowmen do you use?? Lol

copy the bbcode on the other page and add another ] after the first img hun, hope that helps will explain more in a sec

awesome! sorry im cooking dinner too! lmao

snowman soup is a little package containing a double portion of hot chocolate- choc chips, marshmallows and a "spoon" some people use candy canes, some use those chocolate matchstick things x

ha ha yay making everything again this year will love to see everyones stuff home made is the best :) (thats my opinion) bring on santa

I've heard of Snowman soup, is it Hot Chocolate and marshmallows?. Or am i thinking of something else?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back