Christmas countdown - 0 days to go!! Today's the day!!

Lights etc will go up on the 1st November m, tree won’t be until 22nd Dec as we have to do the move first

So exciting! I can't wait for ours to go up. It will be nice to have something to look forward to after a crap year!

So exciting! I can't wait for ours to go up. It will be nice to have something to look forward to after a crap year!
I’m so excited for it this year. Think we all need the sparkle of Christmas right now! I think after Halloween is over (which tbh I’m equally excited for :lol:) I might start doing some crafty bits with Noah and slowly decorating with those before the tree goes up. Can probably subtly get away with doing that without my DH noticing :lol:

Wow almost in the 60s. I really need to get my skates on!

I’m so excited for it this year. Think we all need the sparkle of Christmas right now! I think after Halloween is over (which tbh I’m equally excited for :lol:) I might start doing some crafty bits with Noah and slowly decorating with those before the tree goes up. Can probably subtly get away with doing that without my DH noticing :lol:
It's definitely needed this year! What a year it's been. I can't wait to get started on crafty festive activities :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->