Christmas countdown - 0 days to go!! Today's the day!!

I can’t believe how fast the days are going down.

It’s half term for my lot now so by time they go back it will be November!!!! Then got my Wedding Anniversary, sons birthday, a house move, my birthday and then Christmas :lol:

Busy times!
Can't believe it's half term soon!

Mine finished school yesterday except my youngest who finished Thursday due to a positive COVID test in her year :-(

I guess at least she only missed one day with it being half term. Its better than having to miss 2 weeks of school. Though you're sort of stuck in during half term now :(

I guess at least she only missed one day with it being half term. Its better than having to miss 2 weeks of school. Though you're sort of stuck in during half term now :(
Yup, she has to self isolate until the 26th October if she doesn’t come out with symptoms she can then start to go out from the 27th again. X

Eeek. I can't really buy anything else now until after half term by then it will be in the 50s

Well that’s my little princess (5) completed whoop whoop!

just got my 6 year old and 12 year old to finish, and my 6 year olds birthday to finish which will be at the end of this month and then it’s house stuff and the odd bits and bobs for other people x

The more expensive bits is too come, I’m hoping family get us Ikea and Dunelm vouchers this year as the furniture is going to cost us between £1500-£2000 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->