Christmas (December) Babies 2018!

bdb84

Reaction score
I keep waiting for a December due date group to form, so I decided to create it myself. I know I've seen a few more recent BFP's for more December babies, so I look forward to more of you ladies joining in. <3

AFM- I'm due December 2 with my fourth bio baby (5th for our family, though). S/he will be the 'finale' to our blended family, and the first child with my DH. :cloud9:

Hey! I'm also pregnant, with number 4. Based on LMP I'll be due November 30th, but my kids ALWAYS come late, always 6 days haha, so I'm going with December.
I'm still breastfeeding my younger two, so this will also be an adventure into triandem feeding for me. I'm sure lots more people will join us here since it's still pretty early.

Oh wow, you're my hero, Jessica! How old are your two?

I've never made it to my due date before, so I very well may be having him/her in November, but I'm hoping to deliver in December. I've always wanted a December baby. <3

My son is almost three, he will be three next month! And my youngest will be two in September. My hands will be full, and this baby was unplanned, but expected when we both knew our birth control method failed. I really wanted a water birth last time, so I'm hoping maybe I'll get it this time. We will see! Hopefully some more moms will be here soon, since it's still pretty early.
I literally tested on cheapie hcg sticks for two weeks until they came up positive because I just knew I would be, yet I'm still in shock.

DH and I gave it a go just one time when I knew I was ovulating and that was all it took, too. I'm still blown away. I had an easy time conceiving my first two, but my third took us several cycles so I expected a similar experience the 4th time around.

I'm still symptom-less and wishing for a little twinge of something here or there. Just for some peace of mind.

How have you been feeling?

Hello, found the group &#55357;&#56833;

Due 5th/7th here - Been given two different dates!

I&#8217;m so excited, it&#8217;s been 4 years to the month since my last BFP with my now 3.5 year old son, so it feels like it&#8217;s the first time all over again &#55357;&#56834;

Also feeling shocked as wasn&#8217;t expecting to be here so soon, literally the first time DH didn&#8217;t pull out since having my son and I get pregnant, what are the chances haha.

My youngest is 3 as well and it feels like forever ago that I was last pregnant.

Have you scheduled your first prenatal visit yet? My doctor tends to try to get me in around 6 weeks, but I'm kind of wanting to hold out until 8 weeks so that the baby looks more 'babyish' and less blob-like :D

I actually had a bit of appetite loss before I even tested positive, and very moody. Honestly, I chalked it up to PMS but I also was thinking it might be pregnant.
I have pcos, so I had issues conceiving after my first, ended up drastically changing myself with losing about 80 lbs, and the month after I went off the pill I got pregnant.
The first month after my PP period I got pregnant again, and this time I knew as soon as there was a woopsie during our fun time I would be surprised if I didn't get pregnant again. And here we are.
I finally called and got my first Dr appointment, an OB intake for next month after I'll be 6 weeks, then they'll have me come back in.
Last time I really wanted a water birth and that didn't pan out for so many reasons, I'm not looking forward to delivery this time because I won't get what I want again.
So far I'm feeling a mix of tired and energetic, but also ravenous. I've had a little queasy tummy but not bad unless I go too long without eating. My nips are also sore, and it makes bf my two youngers rough!!!
Whew. enough about me, how are you guys feeling?

Also feeling shocked as wasn’t expecting to be here so soon, literally the first time DH didn’t pull out since having my son and I get pregnant, what are the chances haha.

Haha, this! We'd been very careful using protection and/or pull out and yet here we are :blush:

My youngest is 3 as well and it feels like forever ago that I was last pregnant.

Have you scheduled your first prenatal visit yet? My doctor tends to try to get me in around 6 weeks, but I'm kind of wanting to hold out until 8 weeks so that the baby looks more 'babyish' and less blob-like :D

My first midwife appt is booked on the 25th April, just for history etc, we don’t get to see baby until 12 weeks here unless you book privately.

I have no symptoms! :( I'm weird for wanting them, I know. All of my pregnancies have been symptom-less, and while it's nice once I feel certain the pregnancy is viable, it sure is stress inducing during the first trimester.

At least give me sore boobs or something! :lol:

Same here, I usually found out closer to the six week mark with my others, when I started feeling like crap, so I'm assuming they'll pick up in the next couple weeks!
I've been using cheapie hcg tests daily to watch line progression, which isn't always accurate, but it's been getting darker.

Yes, same here. I've taken approximately 20 cheapies in the span of the one week since I got that first very faint positive. :blush:

I still test with SMU every morning (seems to produce the greatest results for me) just to check for progression.

Hah, now I don't feel so bad about it, because I'm doing the same. When I did get that first very faint positive, I took four more tests and they all had it so I knew it wasn't an evap. I might upload a pic of the progression when I'm all out of these cheapies.

This is my progression. I&#8217;ve had a BFP for 8 days now. I took a few tests each day up until Sunday, the day AF was due. So the bottom four were taken just once a day from Sunday through this morning.

E169B900-B2F1-4A51-803E-4307B95B4021.jpg

Oh, and I got my first prenatal booked for April 25th. I'll be 8.5 weeks along and the baby will actually be a bit more babylike at that point. I cannot wait to see him/her. <3

Lovely progression!
I have my OB intake on the 10th, so I'll be a bit over 6 weeks, but my OB usually does an ultrasound so when I see him I'll probably be around 8 or 10 weeks... I can't wait either!

You guys are so lucky getting scanned when you see your OB!

Well I'm just going by how it went for my second born. When I was pregnant with my third I saw a midwife and they didn't scan me until 20 weeks. I'm really hoping they do scan me so I will know my dates better and maybe see the heartbeat!

Hey everyone!!!

Dating scans are so exciting!! I'm hoping to book in to have one done in the next few weeks and then will have a NT done at 12 weeks! So exciting!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->