Christmas Eve balloon launch - add your angels.

this is so amazing! i appreciate it so much...thank you!!!!!!!

Hey girls,
Hurrah! On a laptop and sending things across via memory stick. Gosh I HATE not having the interwebz on mine! It really was so beautiful. Really peaceful. I have spent the last few days making the youtube vid - I am sorry if it's rubbish! I am not that good with movie creation! Just thought it would be a nice way to send it to you all. I have the link but it keeps saying 'movie still processing' so hopefully it won't be much longer!

I am uploading all the piccies to photobucket right now. I thought it would be the easiest way for people to take and upload what they like if I just put them all on there. I have the films of the lanterns and piccis too on my camera - will try and find a card reader here tonight.

Sorry it's been so long. :dohh:

The photobucket link is www.photobucket.com, the username is balloons09 and the password is babyandbump - If noone could change it that would be great! (I am doing them right now, so more and more should be added.)

The youtube link is (EDIT - removed until upload is finished, I don't want you to wash it skipping!) but it is not working right now. Should be up soon though, how long does youtube take to upload? Anyone know? Hopefully it won't be much longer.

We put up the three lanterns. First one went beautiful, the second went down and then up, and the third went over the front of my parents house and settled down in there garden so we ran through and my stepdad said 'don't set it off here, it will get stuck in the trees' - so naturally, we ignored him and the sweet little thing did get stuck in the tree! I was sad for a min, thinking it was some kind of bad omen with this new baby, or bad sign but then I saw how my family were laughing and giggling and it actually seemed like a really sweet moment - maybe our babies mischevious nature coming out to play! It is still stuck in their neighbours tree. They were hoping it would burn it down as they hate it. :rofl:

I hope I didn't let you down girls. Much love. :kiss:

thanks so much hunni :cry:

:cry::cry::cry: Katie that was beautiful thank you so much for doing this x x x x :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you so much huni, this is soooo amazing! Have just watched the vid with my OH :cry: and we both wanted to thank you for doing such a beautiful thing for all of us and all our angel babies, we can't thank you enough. xxx

You are so so welcome girls. I hope, in some tiny way, it helped a little bit. If it just made you smile, that's enough. We just wanted to give us all a happy thought at Xmas. Loads of hugs and love :kiss:

I am very touched by this, and want to thank you so much for including all of our Angels. Hugs!

I saw my angels name on your balloon and it made me cry, however I see she is playing with many angel babies. Thank you so much, you are a beautiful person! hugs

i cant thank you enough for doing this. You are truly an amazing person :hugs: :cry:

what a lovely idea Drazic.

Am sorry to have missed it.

Alex

That was so beautiful. You and your OH and incredibly kind people :hugs:

So beautiful. At midnight, the incoming of 2010, someone nearby let off Chinese lanterns, slowly trailing their way across the sky. There must have been fifty at least, little orange firelights mingling with the stars. I imagined they were all of our angels, lighting up the darkness and floating off where they needed to be.

Thanks so much girls. We will be doing the same next year and all your angels will be in our hearts and thoughts always. Here is to a happy and healthy 2010 for us all. Loads of love :hugs:

thankyouso much Draz!!!! they're beautiful! i shed some tears alright, very touching...
and i downloaded the picture of you, your hubby and the balloons too, to show my future
kid(s) "look, these are the nice ppl who let up a balloon for your brother"

i saw a balloon in our town, just randomly hanging under a tree
it was december 24 so i felt the urge to stop the car (lots of traffic) and go
check what the card said that came with it, but for a moment i was convinced it
was one of yours... untill i saw more of them in town and discovered they were a
publicity stunt from a car company

regardless... i wonder where they are now... :)

Aww, that is so sweet. Thanks hun. :hugs:

We are going to do some more lanterns tonight for new years. I'll put them online too with the other ones I forgot to do :hugs:

Hun, the pictures are fantastic, I cried looking at them - thank you both so much for doing this, you are so kind x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->