Christmas Eve balloon launch - add your angels.

how lovely, please will you add my beautiful angels and my daughter who passed away in july, Lilly-Maye Britland, we had been trying for 6 years and have lost 16 by m/c between 8-12 weeks and then ectopic at ten weeks and then Lilly-Maye at 34+3 weeks all one after the other, thankyou,xxx

Welcome sweetie :hugs:
I'm going to do the lantern at the weekend hopefully to light the way for them xx

Welcome sweetie :hugs:
I'm going to do the lantern at the weekend hopefully to light the way for them xx
that is beautiful, how are you my sweet, i know thats a dumb question......i'm sorry, sending you love Nic,xxx

Hedgewitch, I can't imagine what you have been though, I simply can't. I will be sending the balloons up during the day, and lanterns at night. Should have piccis up during Xmas time :hugs:

thankyou so so much for including my angels, i miss them all terribly as i know you all miss your angels too, i just wish i could stop parents from going through this, i know thats not possible but if i had one wish that would be it, to stop other mummies and daddies and sisters, brothers etc from experiencing such devastating pain. i have the same wish this christmas as you all, to have our angels back home with us. you are doing a wonderful thing for us all, many thanks and Brightest Blessings,xxx

Thank you for your kind words, blessed be. I hope you get your miracle soon :hugs:

Hi didnt want u to think im ignoring this thread, my due date was 20th Jan 2010 and hubby saw this thread and suggested we release two balloons pink and blue on 20th Jan for our angel. Thanks so much for the idea. xxx

Just an idea but do you have a planned time for your balloon release???

i would like to send mine off at the same time iykwim ??

:hugs:

:hugs:

The official time is midnight, but I was thinking about releasing them during the day on Xmas eve, or at least whilst it's still a bit light and then releasing some lanterns at night. I guess around 4pm? Would that be okay for you? :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

thats fantastic xx Thank you xx

Please can you do this for me, all 5 of my fluffybabies. My ectopic makes me angry even though I was pregnant I didnt have a choice it was it or me :cry:

thankyou so so much for including my angels, i miss them all terribly as i know you all miss your angels too, i just wish i could stop parents from going through this, i know thats not possible but if i had one wish that would be it, to stop other mummies and daddies and sisters, brothers etc from experiencing such devastating pain. i have the same wish this christmas as you all, to have our angels back home with us. you are doing a wonderful thing for us all, many thanks and Brightest Blessings,xxx

im really sorry for all your losses :cry::cry:

BIG :hugs::hugs: hun

If it's not too late, Drazic can you add my two angel babies? Baby Tweety and Baby Byrd....I think this is a wonderful thing you are doing :hugs:

Oh hun what you are doing is amazing!! brings tears to my eyes thank you SO much if its not too late can you add my baby on there? I didnt really have a name for my little boy but we called him Sea Monkey thank you so so much hun!!

I'd like to add my twins, Chloe and Leo. I have no idea if they were a boy and a girl but a psychic told me "You will get pregnant with twins, a boy and a girl, on the sixth month" - and this was June. Good enough for me.

Can i add my angel please. Lost at eleven weeks but loved forever. I got my :bfp: Christmas Eve last year so this would be a lovely thing to do.

Hope Rose xxxxxx

Thank you for caring xxxx

All added, thanks girls :hugs:

Will be away this weekend, and might not get online much. If I don't add the babes then please don't worry, they will be added before Xmas eve :hugs:

what a lovely idea, would you mind adding my little blessing? I lost my angel when I was 6 weeks along, I know it's not very far long but I'll remember my first little blessing forever.
Baby Casey

Can i add my angel please. Lost at eleven weeks but loved forever. I got my :bfp: Christmas Eve last year so this would be a lovely thing to do.

Hope Rose xxxxxx

i am sorry for your pain, i also found out christmas day we were expecting, sending you hugs,x

Hope Rose xxxxxx

i am sorry for your pain, i also found out christmas day we were expecting, sending you hugs,x

Thank you. I knew it would be hard around my due date and when the 1st yr mark of when i lost bubs comes around but i never really thought about my :bfp: day. But the more people asked me what i did last yr the more i thought of it.

Thinking of you too hun :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"