Christmas eve/day testers??

flipporama1

Reaction score
I'm currently 1 or 2dpo. We're ntnp but i had serious cramping the other day & did an opk and it was SUPER positive. So I didn't really say anything to dh but we ended up feeling frisky and dtd. The cramping subsided today but it was really bad for a whole day. I work at the front desk of a hotel and it was rough being on my feet all day as i felt like i should be in bed in the fetal position.
Anyways, anyone who's testing around Christmas is welcome to join, symptom spot , and chat <3

Me!! My AF is due Christmas Day!!! I think I’m about 5 DPO at the moment &#128516; Zero symptoms other than tender boobs but I get that every single cycle!

Yay! A buddy! Af is due Christmas day for me also but i ovulated late this time. Other than the cramping yesterday & the day before, my only thing was today my co worker was eating something with seafood in it and the smell made me nauseous. It was terrible though, who heats up seafood in a small office?!! Lmao. Luckily i could stay at the front desk and avoid the smell but i occasionally had to go back there and endure the horrendous smell.... Lol

Not Christmas day, but the 23rd. I'm really hoping for a BFP! Been trying for 18 months for baby #2 and feeling like it's never gonna happen.

Good luck Nova :hugs: it took 2 years with my first & 18 months with my second when i finally found out about vitex. I took it the last three months ttcing my second& got pregnant. With each baby after i started taking vitex right away and got pregnant with my 3rd after one cycle ttc, my fourth was 3 cycles on vitex and my 5th was 1 cycle on vitex.
Have you tried it?

Heating up seafood in a small place is a big no! Must be a good sign that it made you feel sick though!! Exciting!

No signs for me still other than tender boobs lol

I know, right? Seafood in the office is a no no! Lol
I got a huge symptom today. A f#*cking cold sore :growlmad: But i got one leading up to my bfp's with each of my youngest..... But, i also have a slight cold. Usually a slight cold won't trigger a cold sore though, it's usually something much bigger (like growing a human)... We'll see!

Omg, I just started taking Vitex last cycle. Fingers crossed it does something! Also, the smell of seafood always makes me sick...so icky! I also got a cold sore, but it happened a few days after ovulation so too early to be a pregnancy symptom for me. Right now I’m having tons of indigestion and a bit of nausea and slightly sore boobs. I blame the Vitex though, I hear it can give you pregnancy symptoms so I’m not getting my hopes up. Also, my teeth seem really sensitive the last few days. Hm...

Omg, I just started taking Vitex last cycle. Fingers crossed it does something! Also, the smell of seafood always makes me sick...so icky! I also got a cold sore, but it happened a few days after ovulation so too early to be a pregnancy symptom for me. Right now I’m having tons of indigestion and a bit of nausea and slightly sore boobs. I blame the Vitex though, I hear it can give you pregnancy symptoms so I’m not getting my hopes up. Also, my teeth seem really sensitive the last few days. Hm...

Yes, vitex can intensify pregnancy or af symptoms. My cold sore popped up 2 dpo with each of my last 2 pregnancies, this time also. I'm pretty hopeful this go around.
I'm nervous if i am pregnant though. I'm taking anxiety meds that are not ok for pregnancy so I'm going to wean myself down until i know if I'm pregnant or not.... That way if i am, i can get off them quickly.

I never noticed tooth sensitivity before but it may be a symptom? I have tooth sensitivity mid-month during ovulation anyway so I don't know if it's a symptom of pregnancy. But good luck to you!

I am due af on Xmas day. Fx for us all to get the best christmas present ever!

I am due af on Xmas day. Fx for us all to get the best christmas present ever!

Agreed! I hope we all get bfp's!
I've had tons of symptoms but some could just be regular cycle symptoms and I'm being over aware....

I'll join in if that's ok! :)

I'm currently 2 dpo. I might test Christmas Day just because it would be so amazing to get a BFP for Christmas, but I'm going to try to hold out until the 26th or 27th - partly to give things more time and also partly because, as fun as a bfp would be for Christmas, a bfn would probably totally ruin my day! :haha:

We've been trying a little over two years for #1, and I've never had a bfp - but this is my first cycle with both clomid and progesterone, so I'm feeling cautiously optimistic...

Good luck, everyone!!

Hello! Currently 6dpo and af is due on christmas day. Think I'll test on friday when I'm 10dpo, and have a bunch of tests to pee on during christmas ;)I should start bleeding a bit already on christmas eve if I'm not pregnant. Fx for all!

I'm testing Christmas eve...cycle due Christmas. Fx for all you ladies.

Today my breast are on fire and so achy. But I keep telltale no myself it’s probably just the Vitex. It’s driving my crazy. I feel bloated, too, but sometimes I feel that way before AF. She is due later this week. Ahh!! So anxious. I want this so badly. FX for all you lovely ladies, too!

Good luck ladies! My poas addiction has kicked in, lol. Here's my 6dpo fmu test :wacko:

Attachments

• 20171219_073917-1.jpg
    20171219_073917-1.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 17
I am not sure if I will test or wait until missed af. I hate seeing bfns all the time. They are heartbreaking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->