Christmas Eve present

Status
Not open for further replies.

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Can't believe it's almost here!

Anyhow, do you let your kids choose what gift to open on Christmas Eve?

I have every year but this year I want them to specifically open one gift and that is their new bedding. Nothing like sleeping on new bedding in new jamies and dreaming of Santa. :) Some kids may not like to open such a thing on Christmas Eve, but I think my kids are really gonna love their bedding.

as kids we always opened our jammies on christmas eve, not sure why but we loved it lol became a tradition and we still do it today

We wrap new Jammies up and open them on xmas eve!!x

I always pick Dan and Decs pressie, this year Dan has liverpool bedroom slippers and a TopGear dvd box set, Dec has a little post box game. I dont let them pick their own for the simple fact what if they pick a big one !!!! lol I dont even get to pick my own on Christmas eve OH picks mine and I pick his :)

Amelie will get a story book and a new pair of PJs every year :D

we always picked one out to open but I will have a specific gift for Hannah....it's Twas the Night Before Christmas book :)

I've bought new jammies, matching iggle piggle and upsy daisy, there currently in the wash and i'm going to iron and wrap them, can't wait :happydance:

charlie will be aloud too open his new jammies same as me and my sister every year! infact me and my sister probably still will get too open ours too since every one stays at my house on xmas eve! (everyone beeing my mum, sister and OH's Nan!)

Can't believe it's almost here!

Anyhow, do you let your kids choose what gift to open on Christmas Eve?

I have every year but this year I want them to specifically open one gift and that is their new bedding. Nothing like sleeping on new bedding in new jamies and dreaming of Santa. :) Some kids may not like to open such a thing on Christmas Eve, but I think my kids are really gonna love their bedding.

awwww my parents used to do that with us buy us new pj's on xmas eve :cloud9: or a new hotwater bottle.. so this year i bought them both some pj's to open xmas eve :haha: hopefully it will being them some smiles

ive picked leylas pressie, a new christmas sleepsuit and ''the night before christmas'' book

x

The boys are given one gift on Christmas eve which is always pjs :)

nothing will be opened till christmas day

yep i too have picked some christmas pj's for maddi to open the night before :D

I dont wrap them and let them open them but I always buy them new PJs to wear xmas eve x

Yep the kids always have Pjs as their xmas eve pressie too!! :)

I wont be wrapping them but tyler has new Pj's to wear xmas eve :cloud9:

This is one thing i've never gotten my head around, Why open a present xmas eve? Doesn't it defeat the object of xmas day to open everything & make 1 big mess lol

I don't like josh open anything xmas eve & i wont with jax either, Our routine is virtually the same as any other night really apart from we'll be putting out santas food, reindeer food & sprinkling magic reindeer dust outside etc , bath & xmas story then bed to poss watch a xmas dvd depending how tired he is. Then i'll wrap anything not already done & i'll arrange it all on the settee like a nutjob :) lol

I don't do Christmas eve, it's too much brain ache to think up why Santa would come the night before too :rofl:

I do Pj's and a book for them. They are from us not Father Christmas.

well its nice to give kids a little something to maybe help them to sleep and makes it all that bit more exciting.. we used to get pj's every xmas eve and it was just lovely to get into bed xmas eve to clean new pj's all excited for the next day :)
not really letting them open a present that sud be opened xmas day just a little xtra thing..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"