christmas eve

Status
Not open for further replies.

mum 2 three

2boys and 1 lil princess
Reaction score
what does everyone do christmas eve

we will just get a take away kids get to choose what they want then put them bed and get all the presents set out before oh has to go work 11 till 4 xmas eve night so he has xmas day and boxing day off so no drinking till xmas for us im so excited more then the kids i think x x

We stay at my parents and we have a have a curry,it's what my son always asks for to have for dinner Christmas Eve since he was 2.
We sprinkle magic reindeer dust on the lawn and leave Milk and Mince Pies out for Father Christmas and a carrot for Ruldolph and place our sacks on the sofa.
Then i read my son the night before Christmas.In some ways i love Christmas Eve more than the actual day,it's magical.

Usually we just watch TV and eat nice food but this year we are having close family over for a little buffet for the kids really :) all get baths and in new xmas PJS :D

Oh I love Christmas eve,just as much as Christmas day.Im like a big kid lol.Christmas eve I usually just relax and watch loads of Christmas films on tv and for dinner usually have a take-away or buffet food.Would usually have a nice bottle of rose wine but not this year :( lol.xxx

Watch TV, have nice food, chill have a drink and put the presents out :D

Christmas eve is my fave day :D

I boil and bake a big ham and we have Ham, cheese and crackers to eat .. the kids draw pictures to leave out for Santa with his mince pie (anything to keep them calm :winkwink:
Then we put them to bed and watch junk on TV till its time to set the presents out :happydance:

Normally I would be at my parents, but this is me and Mr Boofs first xmas together. We will probably cook a nice tea, have some wine, watch a movie, and maybe open a little present before bed! x

Pray that the kids go to bed earlier than 11 p.m. so that I can set all the presents up under the tree. LOL

This year my stepkids are over that night so my kids will be up late, and so will I.

Honestly, we don't have a tradition per say and pretty much relax. The kids get to open one gift before bed. This year it will be their new bedding they will be opening :)

However, this year I don't have to worry about preparing for a Christmas meal as my MIL is hosting dinner this year. :happydance:

We usually have something incredibly yummy to eat, sometimes we go to church, sometimes not. We go visiting my aunt and my parents best friends, then come home and usually watch The Santa Claus. We also have magical reindeer food, and Renah'll be going to bed and I may have more than one drink :D

Since I outgrew santa we do a bunch of appetizers as dinner while we sit around the fire and we open all our gifts christmas eve night. We'll do it this year too since we'll be at my parent's house while I recover from my c-section (so DH can keep working and my parents can help me). Next year though Kathryn will be old enough to know what Santa is so we'll be starting a new tradition then :D

watch tele, eat junk food haha and make up all the big presents and place them around the tree

We dont have a routine. We just watch Xmas films and relax. And i try to get kids to bed and asleep early enough that i can do their stockings and put pressies under the tree ..preferably before midnight!!

I have no idea what we'll do. Hubby reckons getting a takeaway on xmas eve is mental but I'm going to try and talk him round. I'll get a shower hopefully (if the growth spurt hasn't hit) and we'll watch all the tv nonsense.

Ohhhh I love christmas eve :)

we visit the kids grandparents during the day, then about 6 oclock the kids get their bath and put their christmas jammies on then OH will go to the pub for a bit me and the children will get somthing yummy to eat and watch a christmas DVD, before bed they will put magical reindeer food outside the house so santa knows where to come :) we will leave a cookie and a bottle of coke for santa and a carrot for the reindeers, when the kids are sleeping and OH comes home we get all the toys out and start building :)

Ohhhhhhh i'm sooo excited :) xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back