Christmas eve!

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
I can't believe there's only one day to go. It's gone so quickly!

What's everyone's plans for today?

I've buzzing children running around, our family version of Irish cream (but Scottish!) to make, bottle and pass around friends - it's become a tradition to have a wee glass while wrapping. Oh, and I'll make the Swiss roll for the trifle base. I think we're going to midnight mass this year, the girls have never been and I think they'll enjoy it.
Have a wonderful Christmas when it comes. Xx

Got BIL round later for a little buffet and board games party haha

I thought I was going to be poorly. I've been feeling ill the past week, super nauseous.
I was over and next to the toilet last night for an hour. I couldn't be sick though so slept with a bucket. Feel okay atm, going to try some pepto bismol. All in our Xmas PJ's so films as hot chocolate it is!

Feel better soon Smartie.

The elves left our Christmas Eve boxes so we're all in our PJs.

As we got back from London this morning quite early I've been sorting the girls rooms (again, i just can't relax until it's all sorted).

Think we're going to spend the afternoon playing gsmes etc. Making us allall pi foods for later. DD2 keeps asking to go to bed ha ha so hoping I can get them to bed earlier than 9pm (we have a few Playmobil sets to build).

I'm sure I'll be on again soon but HAPPY CHRISTMAS. Love sharing our Christmas madness with you all X

Picking up the turkey from the butchers, out for lunch with dh and dd then home for xmas eve box. Decorating gingerbread men to leave for father xmas. Need to make lemon tart for tomorrow's pudding and wrap presents! Hoping to get an xmas film in once dd in bed.

the shops were crazy today. I'm glad we didn't have to get too much!

Kids have had North Pole breakfast, I’m trying to get the place tidy enough and the kids are hyper
We’re going out for tea to good old Wetherspoons and then baths, film, treats and bed well bed for the kids I have food to prep for tomorrow.

Still early morning here. I let dd open one gift (a craft box full of stuff) and she's busy creating. I've got quite a mess in the living room floor right now...oh well. Have nothing to do until around 4, and then going to my cousins to celebrate Christmas Eve. Something new this year as we have always spent Christmas Eve at my aunt's, but sadly, she passed unexpectedly in October this year. We may head out mid day to see the Grinch movie, but not sure yet.

Hope you all have a very merry Christmas.

I am SO excited today haha.
We went to a play area to have breakfast and see Santa this morning. We are home now while Niko naps and Rio is playing with Lego.
This afternoon we’re going to the in laws she’s doing pork baps for dinner and the kids are going to bake their cookies there to leave out for Santa. They’ll have a bath and get into their Xmas eve pyjamas too while we have a glass of wine or too so they’re ready to go off to bed when we get home.
Then of course Santa will come! Eeeekk.

My Xmas Eve hasnt been that christmassy up to now. I was at work this morning, then been vacuuming and washing the car! We're going to have a buffet soon, then we'll check the santa tracker and put out the reindeer food

Can anyone recommend a good santa tracker (UK).
Thanks

Can anyone recommend a good santa tracker (UK).
Thanks
Not to worry. I'm using NORAD on my PC (never ever works on my phone). Girls are mesmirsed and we're doing a little Geography lesson too.

DD1 needs to go to bed and stop asking me questions. Where is Santa? Did you get is presents? Where are they? How do they get upstairs? How does Santa know the cat is asleep. I'm going to slip up she's too smart (she's 6)

There’s a tracker on google.
We’re watching polar express now with snacks. I’m hoping kids go to sleep sharpish after this as I need to prep few bits for tomorrow and then I think I’ll crack open the gin, why not it’s Christmas haha!

There’s a tracker on google.
We’re watching polar express now with snacks. I’m hoping kids go to sleep sharpish after this as I need to prep few bits for tomorrow and then I think I’ll crack open the gin, why not it’s Christmas haha!

Ha ha I've had one drink already .
Just having our hot chocolates then will set out the milk, carrot etc :)

We've left treats out for santa and Rudolph. Kids are asleep and I've managed to get all the presents downstairs. Phew, what a success!
I hope you all have a lovely Christmas :)

Girls are in bed. I'm watching a Micky Flanagan dvd then getting the presents down.

Look forward to the Santas been pics xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"