Christmas films on sky...

Scoobys mummy

Reaction score
I'm probably next in line to the grinch here...but as I already pay a sky subscription I'm wary about paying out a fortune on Xmas DVDs for dds December 1st bag. Are most of the classic films shown on sky? What about the likes of Arthur christmas,happy elf etc? I can see my planner filling already!!

I think quite a lot are available on demand, especially near Christmas, your box should already be hooked up for on demand, if not speak to Sky. It's a fab library of films and TV programmes-heaven forbid there isn't anything on we always find something on there.
Did comprimise though and bought a bargain XMAS Tom & Jerry DVD for £3 odd on Amazon!

Yeah I never thought of on demand :dohh:.. I bought Father Christmas but begrudge buying another!

I have sky to so I only buy 1 I get them on ebay or copys from a pal so the most I pay is £10 for 4
last year sky was great Arthur Christmas was on so was elf and I think this year now they have the Disney films on demand it will be even better ") x

They have a lot on sky at Christmas, they had a sky Christmas movies channel last year and we saw a lot of Christmas films. The santa claus 3 movie is already on demand, Muppet Christmas carol is also already on there, as others said with the Disney movies channel it should be good. Since Disney movies came on sky we haven't bought any dvds, only plans we have for Christmas is to pick up despicable me 2 and monsters uni but obviously they arnt Christmas based.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"