• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

christmas holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.

princessellie

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
so, this christmas im at a bit of a loose end, last year i went to OHs parents for xmas cos mine live in turkey and its just a bit too far to go and far too expensive lol

the thing is that this year his mam doesnt like me cos im pregnant so i dont really wanna go there, not that i even know if im invited lol

i was thinkin we could go on holiday for xmas, not a proper holiday, just like stay in a hotel somewhere nice, maybe with a spa? but not expensive cos were really poor lol

i just dont wanna be sat by ourselves on xmas day havin a shit time lol, i guess theres always the dramatic eastenders to look forward to like hehe

does anyone know of anywhere nice, i dont want it to be too far from here just in case something happens, with it being so close to my DD

thanks girlies

xxx

ps it doesnt have to be a spa holiday, thats just me being greedy hehe but come to think of it i doubt OH would enjoy that lol, plus id be panickin about whether all the treatments were safe haha

just something...relaxing i guess since i'll be 8 months gone by then

xxx

Some friends of mine are renting a cottage in cornwall, not too expensive and beautiful scenery. Hope you manage to find something

How about center parcs or somewhere like that? I know thats probably quite expensive but Im sure you could rent a log cabin or something?

xxx

hmm yeh thats not a bad idea actually

i remember one christmas when i was younger we went to oasis and i spent xmas day in the pool haha, fun times

shall look it up

thanks for the idea

xxx

good luck :) i hope u have an awesome xmas holiday :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member