Christmas = O time. Join me?

kdmalk

Reaction score
Anyone else going to O around christmas? I think I will O around the 27th, so plan to bd on christmas for sure! Would love to meet some people that will be in tww with me!

Test date

Dec 31
CertainTurton (6dpo) ;)

Jan 3
Miss406
Tristansmom :bfp:

Jan 4
LockandKey :bfp:
Morning_Star (early date)

Jan 7
kdmalk (10dpo) cautious :bfp:
Lutz
Beckysprayer :bfp:

Jan 8
Morning_Star

Jan 9
Kellya009

Jan 10
Mangos (14dpo) :bfp:
Cameragirly
iiTTCii

Jan 11
Tryin4No2

Jan 12
AngelOb (early date)
BKKBabe
Penelopejones

Hiya, I'm Kristy :)

I OV on the 20th...so not too far away! How long have you been trying

I am in ! CD1 today and I think FF is confused about when I will O. It will def be around xmas time! WOOHOOO some stress relief while I spend time with the in laws. :hugs:

Hi yes im due to ov on the 24th (cd 2 today). Will be staying with my parents over xmas time so have to go back to teenager stealth bd :p

Welcome everyone! We are ttc#1 after suffering a mmc/d&c in October/November. This is my first natural cycle since the d&c. We were able to get pregnant the first cycle last time, so hopefully it is quick this time too! And hopefully we have a healthy baby that sticks! We are planning to stay home for Christmas, so we will have no problem BDing. I really want my September baby!

What about everyone else? Quick background?

Me! :wave:

I'll be o'ing around the 25th, been trying for #2 since June this year.

Here's hoping we all get a new year BFP! :dust:

When AF finally shows up (I'm hoping tonight/tomorrow) then I will be ovulating around Christmas time too, plus I will be off work so no annoying nightshifts getting in the way of baby making :). I'd love to be part of the group :) xx

I'll join. Will likely O somewhere between Christmas and New Years.

I've been trying to conceive #2 for 8 months. We conceived baby #1 after about 6 months of trying. (I was taking B6, Vitex, EPO, etc.) This time I've been inconsistent with supplements but am starting them up again this month hoping it will help.

welcome to all the new ladies. I am thinking of doing a list of hopeful O date and hopeful test date.... I can update as things move around. If that sounds good to you, give me your anticipated O date and your test date. :)

Can I join in? I'm due to ovulate around New Year's.. I know it's a little later than most! FX ladies xxx

Oh I unknowingly started my own thread for this! Whoops! Well I will join your ranks. I said in the other thread that our mascot should be a sperm with a Santa hat on it. LOL

welcome to all the new ladies. I am thinking of doing a list of hopeful O date and hopeful test date.... I can update as things move around. If that sounds good to you, give me your anticipated O date and your test date. :)

That would be awesome! I'm Alyssa, and we are TTC our fourth kiddo. I'm a little nervous about it because I got the Mirena in 2012, and had it taken out a year later after it made me totally PSYCHO. Since then we have been using the pull out method. We used to be so super fertile, and the fact that we haven't had an "oopsie" in a year, and this is our third cycle actually trying, AND that I had what I think was an anovulatory cycle last time around...well I'm kind of worried the Mirena messed something up permanently. I guess we'll see! This is my first month temping.

I'm set to O around the 26th

Hi :hi: I'm due to ovulate on Christmas Day! Not sure when I'm going to test though. I'm sick of BFN's so I might wait it out until AF is due :haha: Cycle #4 TTC number 3. Our first two never took this long so it's been tough. But not giving up yet :) Would love a September baby!

I'll be OVing around the 22nd, DH and I are only NTNP for #3 atm, if it happens we will be happy, but I am in no rush to fall pregnant.

:flower: I'm supposed to O on the 28th. This is my fourth month TTC number 2. The first one took a while, but I'm hoping this one is quicker. TTC for 7 months, that one ended in a MMC at 11 weeks, then 3 months later we got our rainbow baby.

I go a little crazy on the TTC boosters :blush: OPKs, drink a cup of green tea every day because I heard it's supposed to increase overall fertility, take Coq10 supplement daily to boost egg quality, take fish oil supplement and drink a glass of grapefruit juice daily to increase fertile cm. I cut out all coke for this month too.

Welcome to all the new ladies. I am a bit grumpy right now as I have started battling a sore throat this afternoon, so I will get the front page updated tomorrow. So happy to have all of you! :)

Side note... Two of you have our boy names! Crazy we all end up on the same thread. Our top choice is Everett and if we ever have another boy, the second name is Rowan. Creepy. ...imo. Lol

Oh no haha I could go on about names for hours! I've had a name list established since my DSY Everett was 6 months old. I love my son's name, It's not too common

Whoa, so you guys, I got two double yolk eggs when making the kids breakfast yesterday. I've never gotten a double yolk egg, let a lone two in a row! Fertility sign? Maybe??? :haha:

i would love to join. I should O around the 24th, and the hubby and I will be at our home for Christmas ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->