Christmas = O time. Join me?

I already threw the test away, but it looked like this one:

https://fromheretomaternityeventually.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/sta70178.jpg

My list was too long, so I deleted O dates since they have come and gone. If you don't have a test date listed, throw out a guess and I will add you. Enjoy your ride on the lucky thread!!!!!

Hi ladies,

I haven't been online in a while ladies but I'm glad I could find this thread again! WOW Congrats to L&K, T'smom, KdMalk and Becky on your BFPs !!! :happydance: So many of you.

I tested on Sunday at what I think was 8/9dpo and I got a BFP as well. It was super dark though which made me a little nervous.I tested again yesterday at 11/12dpo and it was still dark. I'm pretty sure of my O date as I used opks as well as temp charting. I haven't told DH yet. I have a doc's appointment tomorrow and just need their reassurance first. To be honest I'm quite nervous.

Spreading baby dust to everyone :dust: I hope this is a lucky thread.

Congratulations to all of you with your bfp! ! I'm so happy to see so many amazing results! lucky thread :)

I've been a little quiet as a few days ago I had a lot of clear sticky cm and a positive on an opk so hope that I didn't just ovulate very late in this cycle. still getting bfn on the tests but I'm still a bit early. If indeed I did ovulate 2 days ago Im entering the 2 ww again- doh!!

Congrats to all!

I'm waiting to test until Saturday, but I've had tingly nipples off and on since O, and today when I checked my cervix it felt closed and ripe. I've been checking for the last few months and it has never felt like this. Did anyone else have this?

I don't remember checking when I was pregnant with DD so I don't have a basis of comparison, but it does definitely feel different from the past few months before AF came.

This is my first month using instead soft cups so I'm hoping they did the trick!

Congratulations on your bfps ladies I'm going to be brave and test again in the morning with fmu fingers crossed I'll get the answer I want good luck and heaps of baby dust to everyone

Hi girls, congratulations on the bfp's! I haven't tested since 10dpo (12 today and: witch: is due tomorrow. I've had some normal pre AF spotting so I'm out again this month :cry:

Wishing everyone else lots of
:dust:

Congratulations on the BFPs! I'm still in the baby game.

No sign of AF and a BFN today but my BFPs with my 1st 2 came a week after AF was due. I'm just coming out of amenorrhea so I'm just praying! Congrats again! And I'll post as soon as I have (good hehe) news.

I'm sending my husband out for some pregnancy tests. I might test a bit early. My last cycle was extra long so I'm not even sure when AF is due this month. But I'm feeling a bit queasy, have tingly/sore boobs, and am hoping some of the luckiness on this thread has rubbed off!

Let's keep the bfps coming!

Morning ladies 12dpo today bfn no sign of af bras feeling a little tight today lol trying to stay positive good luck testers

I took a test this morning at 10 dpo and BFN!

Sorry to hear that. But it could still happen for you, right? I'm putting off testing this month until AF is officially late. I just hate seeing the BFNs and would almost rather see AF than that flashing "NOT PREGNANT."

Hello ladies! Somehow I "unsubscribed" to this thread and I've been missing all the GOOD NEWS!! Congrats to ALL of the :bfp:s!!!

Afm, af is due tomorrow or soon after and I might be feeling some symptoms of her arrival but I'm not counting myself out yet! FXed!

Good luck ladies!!

No luck for me unfortunately. AF showed. Pretty sure I didn't even ovulate this month. Almost 3 months post mc now 😖. And still haven't ovulated in that time.

So sorry, Kelly. Have you talked to your doctor? With three anovulatory cycles, it might be worth a shot.

Just checking in. I did notice a small amount of brown when I wiped tonight. A bit worried, but tests are still progressing. Trying to remain positive! Good luck to those who haven't tested yet! Hope the :witch: doesn't get you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->