• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Christmas on a Budget

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tantan

Nathan, Brandon & Bump
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm due to have my little girl on Thursday and all I have sorted out for Christmas is the Kids and OH presents. Starting to panic now

I also won't have the money to get anything until December. Can anyone suggest any good online places to get gifts as I won't be able to get out much for the first few weeks after LO comes.

play.com is great and usually cheapest for things like cd's, dvd's, games etc. also do toys and fun clothing - usually get my hubby a t-shirt from there. i also like amazon, and elc do on-line shopping, and often have offers, plus their 'birthday club' where you get a voucher for 20% off - which you can use as many times as you like within the expiry date - for christmas, as well as for your lo's birthday. you can also get boots 3 for 2's online, and delivery is free if you spend a certain amount (not sure how much, though, sorry).

hope all goes well with your little girl's arrival x

Amazon and Play as the poster above said, notonthehighstreet.com is lovely for unique gifts for family and you can also message the sellers and ask for first class delivery if you want peace of mind that it will get there before christmas x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"