Christmas present, do ou think daddy will like it?

Abz1982

Mum to 2 nutters!
Reaction score
I have been struggling with what to get the OH. As we said no gifts for us this year, just emma and family etc.

So I got one of those paint your own mugs today, and I plan to write on it "I wuv Mi Daddy" and then put Emmas hand print on it.

What you think? Would you like that if you got it?

He is getting the new Lady gaga cd to just in case the mug is crap. lol

it's perfect!!! (but why "wuv"? is it a typo,or am I missing sth?) )

Cos its a soppy sounds way to say Love.

Sounds good to me. I got my Mum & Dad these mugs with a picture on of them & Katie for their birthdays, went down very well.

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Personalised...llectables_Kitchenalia_RL?hash=item3357094af2

its a lovely idea,might have to steal it. hope it turns out ok x

I did the exact same thing for OH! Hope he likes it, cos no back up cd on offer here!!!!!!:haha:

I think it's cute. My OH likes girraffes so for fathers day I made a giraffe from a hand print and a footprint and said Finn drew it lol. Cute though.

Ive bought hubby some comfy jogging trousers and made an invitation from James saying....

Cozy Family Day

To - My Daddy
Where ? Sofa - My house.
Date ? 27th December
Time ? 6am - 7pm
Bring - Cozy trousers and slippers.
RSVP - My Mummy

That's a cute idea!

The paint stays on as (I think!) you heat it in the oven once you've painted it to seal the paint.

That's a cute idea!

The paint stays on as (I think!) you heat it in the oven once you've painted it to seal the paint.

Thats right, you have to leave it to dry for 24 hours then fire it for 35 mins in the oven.

We have also done hand print pics for our parents, and a cool one for us - still needs emmas hand print, but its OH,s print, then mine over it, then it will be Emmas over mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->