Christmas Stocking

history_girls

Mummy to 2 Girlies
Reaction score
Help! Father Christmas comes in less than a week and I can't find her a nice stocking for the end of her cot anywhere! I am worried he won't leave presents if she dosen't have one! I know if I want it on time via online shopping I have to order by monday! Where I live has a reasonable choice of shops (major chains).

Any ideas? Please!!!

I got Brandon's from Marks and Spencers! Its lovely, white and red and says Babys 1st Christmas on it! It cost me £10! I bought it in the shop but Im sure it'll be online too! :D Hope that helps! x x x

Eeekkk I'm having the same problem! I hope you get some good reply's that I can steal too! x

i got a fluffy white one from m&s which is so cute!
i saw one in B&Q today which was white and said in silver letters My First Christmas! it was so cute!

= 0 )

i got my little girls one from Mamas and Papas, even got her name stitched onto it, but you can buy them with out, half price now to :)

https://www.mamasandpapas.com/range/personalised-gifts/5004/

I got one from Mothercare

Tescos have white and red stripy ones for a couple of pounds :)

I got mine from Mothercare, it says 'Baby's 1st Christmas'.
Think they are on sale now too x

i got Finleys from mothercare. reduced from £10 to £5. its lovely. quilted with a robin on it. its lovely. i wanted one we could keep for a long time and hopefully he'll still have it when he's old.

Tesco have fluffy ones in blue and pink which have a Teddy bear at the top - they're reduced at the moment :)

i got my little girls one from Mamas and Papas, even got her name stitched onto it, but you can buy them with out, half price now to :)

I got Brandons Santa Sack from there with his name stitched on! Really lovely! :D x x x

We got a plain red one and got a shop that makes T-Shirts etc to sew her name on the front (they have a machine that embroiders lettering onto fabrics). :)

I got Brandons Santa Sack from there with his name stitched on! Really lovely! :D x x x

They are lovely, got the christmas toy sack to :) My lil one wont really undersand it this year but it will last for years :)

I've just looked at the Mamas and Papas things - they are gorgeous :D

Got Finnlays from M&S and also got Mia a new pink fairy one from there!!!They are really nice.Disney store have some nice ones too but didnt want a 1st xmas one as we use the same stockings each xmas,just upgraded Mias from her disney one this yr!!x

The mamas ana papas one is lovely! think we may have a winner!!!

They are lovely, got the christmas toy sack to :) My lil one wont really undersand it this year but it will last for years :)

Yeah thats what I thought too...it'll do him til hes 18 hahaha!!

I got Jacob the Mamas and Papas one last year and will be using it for many more years to come x

Think I'll make one for Leyla - it's really easy and fun for me :happydance:

At my mum's we still have the ones our great aunty made for me and my sisters when we were young, and also the ones mum made us that are the size of a sack :haha: It was always great to come down and find all our pressies crammed into it, though the bikes and doll's prams didn't fit!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->