christmas testers

M

mum140381

i dont know when i will ovulate as i have long cycles but hoping between now and dec 15th ish so i will wait to test on christmas eve anyone want to join :happydance::thumbup:

christmas present bfp,s or christmas eve drinks :thumbup:

I just started my first day of Clomid, I am on day 3 of my cycle...If everything goes to plan I would be testing around Dec 21..could be a little later depending on when...and of course IF I ovulate. Good luck!

DH asked what I wanted for Christmas and I said two pink lines!! I test on Dec 1st but would love to have good news to announce on Christmas day!!

We are TTC #2 for a Christmas surprise announcement! Thursday marked my first AF visit since my son was born so no idea when I'll ovulate but if it's a normal cycle should be between December 4-9th.

This will be our first time actually trying!

we should be able to test around the 21st if i ovulate on time :) fingers crossed! !! Although this is our first cycle trying the odds are quite low... like 30 percent i think. I got pregnant 2nd cycle last time so maybe :)

We beat the odds first time with Noah, I was on BC pills and we DTD twice in one day but nothing a week and a half either direction lol he was conceived Halloween night last year. Hoping to beat them again!

Fingers crossed for you too!!

I'm hoping for a BFP on Christmas morning! I start Clomid tomorrow. I should have a positive pregnancy test, if everything works out, on Christmas. I've got baby cowboy boots ordered to wrap for DH.

I plan to be a Christmas tester! Should be the day or two before. I'm looking forward to it. How great would it be for us to all get bfp for Christmas? :)

Good luck ladies, I'm hoping to get a Christmas BFP too :dust:

Im in! No idea when will ov, but hopefully will be in time to test for xmas, good luck ladies :hugs: xxx

I'm cd5 of cycle 1, just off bcp do no idea when I'll ovulate and start OPKs on Monday so hoping to test around Christmas to. fx fit us all for a Xmas bfp.

I will be testing from about the 12th dec (should be 8dpo but who knows after pill!) AF supposed to be due dec 18th, hoping she doesn't show!

I am hoping for a Christmas BFP. I get to start using OPK's on Tuesday....no clue if/when I will ovulate, but I am hoping!!!

I took my first clomid pill today days 5-9 and should test on the 21st, with a blood draw on the 15 the to confirm o!

Good luck ladies!! How exciting for us all!

We plan to announce a BFP with a onsie on our son saying 'Santa made me a big brother for Christmas!' Couldn't find anything in his size so using a plane one and red and green sharpies lol

Came home today after a day at college football to find our OPKs had arrived :) great deal on amazon if anyone is needing more 40 OPKs and 10 HPTs for $9.99 with free shipping!

I will also be testing around Christmas, due to o around the 5th, so I will be testing around the 29 th or 20th. This is our first femara cycle. I am on days 5-9 with 2 days left..

Hoping for a Christmas miracle over here! Depending on exactly when I O, I will likely be about 10dpo on Christmas Eve, so I'll probably start testing then. This will be our 4th cycle trying for baby #2. I'm praying that God blesses us with a very special Christmas gift. GL to all you ladies :dust:

Me too! I should be (if all goes well) around 11 DPO on Christmas, so that would be a fun gift for hubby!
We just had a loss in October, so a special rainbow Christmas surprise would be really nice :)

I will be testing around 10dpo on Xmas day as long as I o on CD 14/15 as I have for a while now, good luck everyone!! Xx

I'll be testing christmas week too!

On CD 5 today and this will be our first cycle trying. Got pregnant first try with our daughter so hoping for the same this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->