christmas testers

Testing on christmas morning. I will be 1 4dpo. If I can wait until then. When is the earliest you would test? I'm 8dpo today with pink cm first thing this morning.

Xx

I caved and tested this morning and think there is an almost invisble line if I turn and squint just right lol thinking it's an indent. I may try to test again on Sunday.

Have been cramping w/ soreish boobs since 5/6 DPO with loads of wet cm ranges from thick globby-creamy-watery but I'm having to ware a panty liner so in hoping it's a good sign

Also having RAN (hubby and I coined it while pregnant with DS Random Attacks of Nausea) had it about 3 times now so fingers crossed it's a go for our Christmas bfp!

Mamas thats Awesome!

Babula, a squinty line :thumbup: tomorrow maybe darker??

I got some tests. We shall find out tomorrow.. Still no AF or sign of her... i am having really bad indigestion too... and still creamy cm... temp was almost 98.5 this morning!! EVERYTHING CROSSED for a bfp!!!!!

So I woke up this morning with killer nausea!

Tested yesterday morning and pretty sure I saw an indent on an IC so tested again on a 5 hour hold last night and saw a glaring :bfn: staring back at me also an IC.

But how sick I felt this morning made me test again and I'm thinking it's a :bfp: as does DH.

What do you think?

It's the BX (military grocery store) brand it's a blue 2 line test does not say how sensitive it is but it's 54% accurate at 4 days before missed period and I'm 8 DPO..... Evap maybe?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 7
I'm not experienced with that brand but it looks positive to me :) I'd say try a different brand to confirm it

I'm not experienced with that brand but it looks positive to me :) I'd say try a different brand to confirm it

Thanks, me either DH brought it home for me we have some Christmas shopping to do today so I will grab some!

I just heard that the blue dye tests were notorious for evaps....

Bought a First Response this a 4 hour hold result :bfp: 8 DPO!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 7
So impatient lately....still only 6dpo and I know I'm gonna go all crazy and start peeing on stuff basically tomorrow.

Miskas I hope that turns into a bfp very soon!:) xx
I started testing with ICS at 4dpo, crazy! 7 dpo today BFN of course xx

one would think that at 16 dpo it would have showed by now... but maybe not... still no af or sign of her though. temp still holding pretty high...

one would think that at 16 dpo it would have showed by now... but maybe not... still no af or sign of her though. temp still holding pretty high...

Have you tried different brands? Maybe with different colored dye? My friend would only get a bfp on blue dye tests, but never on pink or purple.
Fingers crossed for you!

I'm out ladies, spotting red this morning which signals AF in a couple of days for me so looks like ff was right about me ovulating earlier, good luck to everyone waiting xx

I'm out ladies, spotting red this morning which signals AF in a couple of days for me so looks like ff was right about me ovulating earlier, good luck to everyone waiting xx

Are you sure it's not implantation bleeding your only what about 8 DPO? It can be bright red blood for some especially if you have a vascular womb....

I'm sure hoping that's what it is for you!

First cycle of clomid and first time posting on here! Currently 10 dpo and this is the first cycle I made it past 7 or 8 dpo before AF came! Do you think Christmas Eve is to early to test?? Kind of worried AF is coming because if trending temp drops. No signs yet though!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583