christmas testers

First cycle of clomid and first time posting on here! Currently 10 dpo and this is the first cycle I made it past 7 or 8 dpo before AF came! Do you think Christmas Eve is to early to test?? Kind of worried AF is coming because if trending temp drops. No signs yet though!

Hi! Welcome Prayandhope!

No I don't think it is to early I tested 7 DPO and got a barely there coler less squinter I thought was an indent but the next day at 8 DPO I got my :bfp: on 3 brands (though I get morning sickness and early symptoms usually 5-7 DPO so must have high hormone production) I would say go for it, if you have the money you could do a few in the next few days and see if you get a faint line leading to a darker Christmas :bfp:

Good luck mama!

Wrapped and under the tree for the big :bfp: announcement!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 4
Hi everyone, hope you don't min me joining in and hope I'm not thread hijacking! Must admit I haven't been able to read whole thread as I'm at work and trying to be discreet...!
My AF was due any time between 22nd and 24th as my cycle varies slightly and no sign of it yet..!
My partner wants me to hold out until tomorrow so we can test on Xmas day but I'm not sure if I can..! I don't finish work until 21.00 tonight so I wouldn't be able to test until at least then.

I'm cycle day 30 today an my cycle has only ever been that long once in the last 9 months. That was October when I had some irregular spotting too, which I've also never had.
Every other months it's been between 25 and 27 days.

I've recently found out I've got PCOS so I'm really trying not to get my hopes up as we've been trying for 6 months with no luck, so I know it's unlikely... Just hoping AF doesn't show up before I even get home!

Hi everyone, hope you don't min me joining in and hope I'm not thread hijacking! Must admit I haven't been able to read whole thread as I'm at work and trying to be discreet...!
My AF was due any time between 22nd and 24th as my cycle varies slightly and no sign of it yet..!
My partner wants me to hold out until tomorrow so we can test on Xmas day but I'm not sure if I can..! I don't finish work until 21.00 tonight so I wouldn't be able to test until at least then.

I'm cycle day 30 today an my cycle has only ever been that long once in the last 9 months. That was October when I had some irregular spotting too, which I've also never had.
Every other months it's been between 25 and 27 days.

I've recently found out I've got PCOS so I'm really trying not to get my hopes up as we've been trying for 6 months with no luck, so I know it's unlikely... Just hoping AF doesn't show up before I even get home!

Hi! Welcome!!

Fingers crossed for you! I was planning to hold out until Christmas myself but caved and tested 7 DPO! Got my bfp at 8 DPO. Hoping you get yours!

Thank you and huge congratulations to you! :)

I ovulate on CD 16, so I'm now 13/14 DPO..! But we got our hopes up once before (in October, the only other time my cycle has been this long), and the disappointment was even bigger than usual because we had convinced ourselves I must be pregnant :-(
Remembering that feeling almost puts me off/makes me not want to do a test because I don't want to feel that sadness again, I think that's helping me not to do it...!

Eeeeeeeekkkk!!! Son woke us around 7:15, peed on a dollar tree test around 7:20 and walked away. It was a faint positive around an hour later and continued to look positive. I carried it around in my robe pocket for a bit and it got linty, so I wiped it off a few times. The last time I looked it, it looked like an evap or something! The line was there but absolutely no color. Could I have wiped it off? I did a 4 hour hold and took another test, and another faint BFP within the timeframe. I don't know whether to be happy or not??? lol
Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"