Christmas Toys?

Conundrum

Reaction score
DH and I are starting Christmas shopping either today or tomorrow. DD will be 8 1/2 months at Christmas and I was wondering if any of you ladies can suggest some great toys for that age?

As a side not I was also wondering if anyone knows of some good interactive/physical toys for that age? DD is 22lbs/28inches now and has since outgrown her bouncer. The only real toys I found along the proper weight range are a scooter or a ride along but I believe that may be too much for an 8 month old. Any suggestions for both?

I've bought my LO a ball pool some bath toys and then some wooden educational toys for when he's older.

My lo will be 9 Months at christmas but was born 6 weeks early so adjusted 7 and half months. So far Ive bought cuddly toys, wooden pop up toy, squeeky eggs with faces, a v tech push along walker which can be used from 6 months as front panel comes off and is interactive. Ive also bought a leap frog my discovery house which is interactive and educational.

I'm stalking this as my lo will be the same age and I need some ideas.

ive bought a ball pool, vtech toot toot garage, leapfrog discory house, clik clak wooden dinosaur, wooden activity cube, wooden blocks, mega bloks, thats not my books,bath toys etx

Mine was 9
Mths last Xmas I'm
Just trying to remember what I got him! It was a toy garage which he does like and some rattles for his stocking Abd some clothes. Didn't go mad he has everything he needs throughout the year

I'm eyeing this Haba walker wagon for mine: https://amzn.com/B0002HYDPY

Thanks ladies, we so far have purchased a few educational toys from Toys R Us and Leapfrog but have not really found anything for the proper age group. Mostly 6+months and 1yr +. Will be going back soon so if anyone else has some suggestions feel free to throw them out. Will be going back for the walker and more leapfrog equipment though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->