Christmas Whinge!

Discussion in 'Santa's Grotto' started by MrsBop, Dec 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrsBop

MrsBop Mummy of 2

:cry: Well Mailie and I are still poorly, Mailie started 9 days ago, me 6, started with that horrible sore throat, headache, snotty nose, cough, sicky bug and now progressed to sore throat, gruff voice and as of today an ear infection :cry:

I love Christmas, been planning it since August and I'm going to be ill as well as my baby on her 1st Christmas, I really could cry. My Christmas Eve party food arrived this morning and I just thought whats the point, I won't be able to enjoy it because I can't taste anything :cry: I'm gutted, why me??

I could really just go to bed until it's over with but I've loads of housework to do, another food shopping trip tomorrow and a few more presents to wrap :cry: I know it sounds awful but if it'd been DH it wouldn't have mattered so much because he isn't into Christmas like me.

I'm so upset :cry:

2. Jkelmum

Jkelmum Well-Known Member

:hugs: Hope ur both feeling better soon xx

3. leeanne

leeanne Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2

Hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

A couple of years ago my kids had the stomach flu just before and right up to Christmas Eve day. Not so much fun to be sick or have sick kids during the holidays.

4. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

:hugs: hope you feel better asap xxx

5. MrsBop

MrsBop Mummy of 2

Thanks everyone! Spent all afternoon in bed dozing and relaxing, cold seems a bit better so fingers crossed thats going and got some antibiotics for my ear infection! Mailie seems a bit better too, she's finally started drinking and eating more *YAY!!*

6. princessellie

princessellie Pregnant with #3

aww hope yous are both better by xmas day!

x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.