Christmas???

Shireena__x

In My Own Little World
Reaction score
I Saved And Saved And Waited And Waited And Searched And Searched To Get DD Some Good Presents For Her 1st Christmas. Now OH/FOB Got a Job Last Month And Got Paid Last Week And Only NOW Told Me He's Seen My List 4 DD And Brought The Gifts For Her, So I Could Save On Money. Only Cause He NOZE I Get Paid Tomoro And Was Gonna Buy Them Then.

I Dont Mean 2 Be Selfish And I NO He Was Only Trying To Help Spending His First Pay Check On His Daughter To Lift The Load Off My Pocket But The Only Thing Is Its HIS Money. I Wanted It To Be MY Money. Were Both At Our Moms This Christmas, He'll Have Her PM Il Have Her AM. And She's Gonner Have Nothing To Oppeennn :(:cry:

I Just Dont No What To Do i WANT To Buy Her More Presents So She Can Have Somethin To Open In The AM With The Other Kids At My Moms, But Should I Just Swallow My Pride Or Just Leave It Or Just I Dunno :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I Dunno Why Im So Upset I Think Its Period Hormonjes Nut NOTHING To Open At My Moms :(:cry:

Ive Got 200 Quid To Buy Her Something, So Anything You Think I Should/Could Buy For Her WOuld Be Appreciated

xx

I think its a lovely gesture on his part, but understand it might have made you happier if you could have bought them together, as a shared thing. However, how about putting some of that money in to savings for her, then maybe get her a few small gifts or a pretty outfit? Shes only little so doesnt need a lot to make her happy

x

why can't you just buy her more stuff to open at your moms house? I don't think I understand...most people would be thrilled if their child's father cared enough to buy the baby tons of pressies for Christmas...

hey hun i think it was nice of the FOB to do that, what if you ask him for a couple of the gifts so she doesnt feel left out in the morning? or buy her some little things.

why can't you just buy her more stuff to open at your moms house? I don't think I understand...most people would be thrilled if their child's father cared enough to buy the baby tons of pressies for Christmas...

i didnt say i wasnt thrilled. im over the moon at the gesture i just wanted to buy her something and now im unsure on what to get her. hense the question

hey hun i think it was nice of the FOB to do that, what if you ask him for a couple of the gifts so she doesnt feel left out in the morning? or buy her some little things.

i think i may do that. i dont no what else to get her i dont want to get her silly things i want her to get learning things and things that can be of help to her as she grows if you no what i mean? have u got any ideas??

I think its a lovely gesture on his part, but understand it might have made you happier if you could have bought them together, as a shared thing. However, how about putting some of that money in to savings for her, then maybe get her a few small gifts or a pretty outfit? Shes only little so doesnt need a lot to make her happy

x

thank you i think i may go shopping tomorow and see if i can get something that she will enjoy on the big day and not feel alone, have ou got nay ideas?

i think you should go and do some spending on her 2morrow you dont havr to spend a lot hun she is only little she wont no...... lets see 7 months

you could get her some toys that move maybe

a crawl ball
a ducky rattle stacker
in the night garden chimes

there is lots of things hun and its all half price at argos i think or selected thing

maybe a v tech learn to walk thing

heres a link to argos birth -12months section

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Brow...|1/r_003/4|Age+range|Baby+(9-12+months)|1.htm

when i was that age i prefered the box that the toys came in lol. But there are lots of bits and bobs you could still get for her, i think mini sales start in the next few days aswell :)

has she got a walker off her daddy? I would buy her something that will last for quite a while and some nice clothes. You could just buy some little bits for her to open then save alot of the money for the sales after christmas or put it up towards her birthday presents

thanks i was supose 2 b goin shoppin 2day but waitin on this gasman is a night mare grr!

yh he borught her a walker sadly but happily but im going to buy her a baby gym because she learned to climb now :)

That was nice of you FOB to do that, but understand how you feel at the same time. The nice thing about this time of year is that many stores put things on sale and you can get some real good bargains.

:hugs:

Oh, one more thing, buy her some things for when she's a bit older. That way when she gets to that stage, she'll have things to play with. Ex. Ride-on toys, ball pits, etc.

I'd get her an outfit for the day and ask OH for a couple of gifts for her to open in the morning to spread it out over the day. Save your money and hit the new year sales for birthday prezzies for her and put them away ;)

Instead of worrying about buying more.
Why dont you say to FOB....can we share the presents you've bought her, half for your mums, half for his, and then you say you'll put your money for her in savings...
so you've both bought the presents and you both put money into savings for her.

???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->